Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoff Beards!

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I hadn't shaved during our 8 game winning streak, but I shaved before the Saints game and you saw what happened... so I've been growing it back ever since. 

You're welcome.  :cool:

Same thing here. Except I shaved once the game got out of hand. I was pissed. It was an act of anger. And I regretted it from the moment I got the right side shaved. I look like i 12 year old without facial hair. But haven't touched it since. Playoff beard: Engaged!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I honestly started this  a month and a half ago  welcome to my party.  My wife hates it BTW  

attachicon.gif1214130722a.jpg

Zac Brown!!!!

Posted · Report post

I'll let my patchy pube beard grow out forthe cause.

Posted · Report post

Started beard in my profile pic the week after the Cardinals loss and it carried us to 8 straight wins gonna hold onto it for the playoffs and hopefully superbowl. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

poo works people

hi-res-186064334-mike-napoli-of-the-bost

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Star looks like a Tongan Werewolf.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Started beard in my profile pic the week after the Cardinals loss and it carried us to 8 straight wins gonna hold onto it for the playoffs and hopefully superbowl. 

man that is a nasty beard.....and I mean that as a compliment.  I'd have to let mine grow for years before it for that long.  

Posted · Report post

I've always been able to grow one, but would always shave it due to the itch. And I hated when it'd touch my lip lol. But I said to hell with it and haven't shaved in a month. I'm finally getting used to it. I've always been curious how I'd look as a mountain man and now I know!

Posted · Report post

I've always been able to grow one, but would always shave it due to the itch. And I hated when it'd touch my lip lol. But I said to hell with it and haven't shaved in a month. I'm finally getting used to it. I've always been curious how I'd look as a mountain man and now I know!

the itch is the worst part , if you can get past that first month you start to ignore it / it goes away.  

Posted · Report post

Just got a double edge razor and a whole shaving kit.

Can't wait to use it, sorry bros.

Posted · Report post

the real question is, will boo join in on the cause?

Posted · Report post

I'd join but my girlfriend demands I stay within sexy beard range, too far under or over leads to dire consequences. 

Partially want to try the Star mullet/homeless beard since I just got my Lotulelei jersey for my birthday, now I just have to put on 140 lbs. of muscle and become Tongan before the game on Sunday.