Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoff Beards!

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I hadn't shaved during our 8 game winning streak, but I shaved before the Saints game and you saw what happened... so I've been growing it back ever since. 

You're welcome.  :cool:

Same thing here. Except I shaved once the game got out of hand. I was pissed. It was an act of anger. And I regretted it from the moment I got the right side shaved. I look like i 12 year old without facial hair. But haven't touched it since. Playoff beard: Engaged!

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly started this  a month and a half ago  welcome to my party.  My wife hates it BTW  

attachicon.gif1214130722a.jpg

Zac Brown!!!!

Posted

I'll let my patchy pube beard grow out forthe cause.

Posted

Started beard in my profile pic the week after the Cardinals loss and it carried us to 8 straight wins gonna hold onto it for the playoffs and hopefully superbowl. 

2 people like this

Posted

poo works people

hi-res-186064334-mike-napoli-of-the-bost

2 people like this

Posted

Star looks like a Tongan Werewolf.

4 people like this

Posted

Started beard in my profile pic the week after the Cardinals loss and it carried us to 8 straight wins gonna hold onto it for the playoffs and hopefully superbowl. 

man that is a nasty beard.....and I mean that as a compliment.  I'd have to let mine grow for years before it for that long.  

Posted

I've always been able to grow one, but would always shave it due to the itch. And I hated when it'd touch my lip lol. But I said to hell with it and haven't shaved in a month. I'm finally getting used to it. I've always been curious how I'd look as a mountain man and now I know!

Posted

I've always been able to grow one, but would always shave it due to the itch. And I hated when it'd touch my lip lol. But I said to hell with it and haven't shaved in a month. I'm finally getting used to it. I've always been curious how I'd look as a mountain man and now I know!

the itch is the worst part , if you can get past that first month you start to ignore it / it goes away.  

Posted

Just got a double edge razor and a whole shaving kit.

Can't wait to use it, sorry bros.

Posted

the real question is, will boo join in on the cause?

Posted

I'd join but my girlfriend demands I stay within sexy beard range, too far under or over leads to dire consequences. 

Partially want to try the Star mullet/homeless beard since I just got my Lotulelei jersey for my birthday, now I just have to put on 140 lbs. of muscle and become Tongan before the game on Sunday.