Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MtnJax

Playoff Beards!

63 posts in this topic

I've been preparing for this for 8 months. Last time I shaved was in April. My face rug is ready.

I've been preparing for this for 8 months. Last time I shaved was in April. My face rug is ready.

139524d1362619065t-bb-10-limited-edition

I too will be participating in said playoff beard (assuming we make the fugin playoffs).  Plus I'll be spending New Years in New Orleans.  Best believe I shall be rocking Panther gear while in the swamp.

1 person likes this

already got a full beard. yay!

i'm not shaving for an entire year in protest of the firing of phil........

jk

1 person likes this

I honestly started this  a month and a half ago  welcome to my party.  My wife hates it BTW  

post-360-0-59473900-1387557516_thumb.jpg

Should we do a before and after pic?

1 person likes this

I've had mine going for a pretty good while. i might abstain from brushing it for the cause.

I hadn't shaved during our 8 game winning streak, but I shaved before the Saints game and you saw what happened... so I've been growing it back ever since. 

You're welcome.  :cool:

Same thing here. Except I shaved once the game got out of hand. I was pissed. It was an act of anger. And I regretted it from the moment I got the right side shaved. I look like i 12 year old without facial hair. But haven't touched it since. Playoff beard: Engaged!

1 person likes this

I honestly started this  a month and a half ago  welcome to my party.  My wife hates it BTW  

attachicon.gif1214130722a.jpg

Zac Brown!!!!

Started beard in my profile pic the week after the Cardinals loss and it carried us to 8 straight wins gonna hold onto it for the playoffs and hopefully superbowl. 

2 people like this