Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shula....coaching

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I expect a ton of offensive turnover during the offseason. our offense was inept for 90% of that game, and was equally bad the last few games. I wouldn't mind seeing Shula with a bunch of shiny new toys, see if he's more creative with better talent.

I am concerned seeing the WR just stand around, though. they don't seem to be being coached to move around to get open on an extended play.

Posted · Report post

For some reason, our offense does not match up well with the Saints defense, this said most other teams we do.

Posted · Report post

Today's play calling is one of the main reason he got ran out of bammer.

Him and Cam just don't seem to have good chemistry IMO.

Posted · Report post

Fire Shula, draft a number one WR.

Posted · Report post

Stupidity here never ceases to surprise me.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wildcat.

Posted · Report post

Worst called game I've ever seen. Cam is nicked up and the weather is bad and you don't get Tolbert involved whatsoever???? Inexcusable and beyond pathetic. Shula has got to go after this season period. If I see the. Wildcat one more time I'm going to lose it.

Posted · Report post

Lol weeks ago you loved Shula now demanding for him to be fired?

He has nothing to work with. And it seems like theres no room for someone to come into the offense. Hixon got in because of Smitty being hurt. They love to stick with lafell and Ginn.

Its not horrible play calling its horrible execution. I wonder if he would be more diverse if we had more play makers. 

Posted · Report post

Stupidity here never ceases to surprise me.

You kind of expect some complaining after a loss. Folks tend to over react.

But after a win? Why over react? Nit pic if you must. But going all whiney after a win is just too childish. go ahead and find fault, and even question certain aspects. But this over reacting crap is just too much.

11-4 and folks want to fire ooaches, bench players, and rebuild the entire roster. WTF is wrong with these folks? Generation Xers and their "Give it to me now" attitudes. Gonna ruin it for the rest of us.

Posted · Report post

The wildcat when we had the jimmeh at QB was a breath of fresh air.

The wildcat when we have Cam at QB is like a breath of stank poon.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Guys, it's not just about this game.  Shula's play calling has been atrocious at best over the course of several games.  We are tied for second best in turnover margin at +11.  That does a lot for the offense, and some of those were defensive scores.  Something definitely has to be done in the off season.

Posted · Report post

If the offense doesn't score 24+ points fire the OC.

If the defense gives up too many points, fire the DC.

If we don't win the game fire the head coach.

Normally, I would agree with this, only after the season, not after every single freakin game.