#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Does the fact that I found that video amusing make me a horrible person? For some reason I imagine the people leaving the store and going home to cry into a half gallon of rocky road.

I wouldn't say it makes you a horrible person...it's their own decision to be fat.

#17 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,203 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

That comes with a gravy IV drip and cheeto dispenser

I just got a mental image of gravy been poured through a 32 fr catheter and threw up a little in my mouth

#18 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

Come on fat people, get it together.  Your self deprecation really acts as a barrier for the rest of us to fat shame you effectively.

You're quite close to the truth, you know. I say things about myself that I know (feel) others are thinking ... in a way to defuse it, to verbalize it, to let them know (why, I don't know) that I know I'm fat. In some ways, empowering; in other ways, pathetic, I suppose.

#19 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

I wouldn't say it makes you a horrible person...it's their own decision to be fat.

Not always ...

#20 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Not always ...

I'd say always. If you don't want to be fat is as simple as making a choice to change your diet so that you are no longer that way anymore. My brother is an excellent example of this. He was obese in early high school at 5'10" and 260 lbs. He made the decision to no longer be fat and had lost 120 lbs in 6 months through strict diet change. He hasn't ever been fat again since and he's 29 years old now.

#21 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

tumblr_msl96z_UH3q1rbkpuuo1_500_zps25739

#22 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

I'd say always. If you don't want to be fat is as simple as making a choice to change your diet so that you are no longer that way anymore. My brother is an excellent example of this. He was obese in early high school at 5' 10' and 260 lbs. He made the decision to no longer be fat and had lost 120 lbs in 6 months through strict diet change. He hasn't ever been fat again since and he's 29 years old now.

There are other issues that may impact a person's weight. It's not always a "just say no" issue.

#23 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

tumblr_msl96z_UH3q1rbkpuuo1_500_zps25739

Yeah, that's so, so funny.

#24 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

not funny as much poignant. He is making a choice.

#25 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

There are other issues that may impact a person's weight. It's not always a "just say no" issue.

Like what? If you eat a perfect diet it is impossible to be fat. The problem is most people are so helplessly addicted to garbage food that it becomes a conscious priority over their health. It's their decision to be fat.

#26 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,466 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

I am very interested to know Venom's complete diet.

Because by his logic I can say.....eating whatever he is eating will 100% for sure make you batshit crazy.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Like what? If you eat a perfect diet it is impossible to be fat. The problem is most people are so helplessly addicted to garbage food that it becomes a conscious priority over their health. It's their decision to be fat.

Not that I disagree completely but you cannot say it is a choice in one breath then say it is an addiction with the next.

#28 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

Nope. There are some medical conditions and some medications that impact a person's weight. A "perfect diet" is not the answer to it all.

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

Not that I disagree completely but you cannot say it is a choice in one breath then say it is an addiction with the next.

Of course I can. Addiction is something people bring on themselves, versus an outside force that people fall victim to. 

Whatever happened to everyone's sense of self-responsibility??

#30 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Nope. There are some medical conditions and some medications that impact a person's weight. A "perfect diet" is not the answer to it all.

Of course it is the answer to it all. Eating a perfect diet nullifies everything else that could be a contributing factor to obesity. It is impossible to be obese on a perfect diet, period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com