Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did we just lose Greg Hardy discount...

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

reloose the kraken discount

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

He knows how good he has it with this defense. He will still give a discount but only a small one.

This is the dumbest thing you've said since you were hyping up Pat White.

Posted · Report post

So you don't think he will?

Posted · Report post

I doubt most GMs could even tell you who went to the Pro Bowl.  They don't care.  The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest.

Posted · Report post

loose.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hmm for some reason once I saw the word I had to think for a minute and said something is wrong... The school system did teach me something no matter how many times I was not there for getting put out

Posted · Report post

Honestly I think him making the pro bowl will make him want to stay in Carolina even more. He's playing the best football of his career in Carolina with this defense and this personnel and he knows that. He won't be as relevant anywhere else other than the with the Panthers. I would hate to see him be the type of player that goes to like the Raiders and never becomes relevant again. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Honestly I think him making the pro bowl will make him want to stay in Carolina even more. He's playing the best football of his career in Carolina with this defense and this personnel and he knows that. He won't be as relevant anywhere else other than the with the Panthers. I would hate to see him be the type of player that goes to like the Raiders and never becomes relevant again. 

Nah, Hardy is a talent that could plug and play on any line in the league due to his work ethic.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He was at my little brothers bar tonight when he found out about his pro-bowl selection. He ordered some shots and celebrated his achievement with some hottie on his arm. Later in conversation he made it a point to emphasize that Carolina gets a serious hometown discount and he loved it here.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He was at my little brothers bar tonight when he found out about his pro-bowl selection. He ordered some shots and celebrated his achievement with some hottie on his arm. Later in conversation he made it a point to emphasize that Carolina gets a serious hometown discount and he loved it here.

lol k.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol k.

Fitzgeralds to be specific. By brother is a bouncer there

Posted · Report post

Fitzgeralds to be specific. By brother is a bouncer there

don't get my hopes up like that you twisted fuck.
1 person likes this