3004 replies to this topic

#3001 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Best things I saw today:

* All the BLUE !!!  Thanks for driving down and helping Take Over The Dome!!!!

* The Falcons video board operator putting up a "Thanks for your support in 2014" tag at the beginning of the game.  It was quickly taken down and replaced with the same tag reading "2013" for the rest of the game.

* The Publix sponsorship tag promoting "come out and tailgate next week for your chance to win...".  You'd think that someone would have double-checked the spots that were played on the last game of the season before airing it to the crowd

* Proper respect shown by all fans to Tony G for his special presentation, etc.  Nice guy, deserves the crowd's applause.

99% of all the Falcons fans I saw today were decent. No trash talking, etc.  A little bitter about how their season played out, but that's to be expected -- they were still out there to support their team, and they stuck around for the most part until the end of the game. 

* Jerry R giving a wave and a thumbs up to the crowd.  Team president working the front row up and down the field, talking to pretty much everyone and thanking them for coming in.

#3002 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

We cut it close but man what a Beast game from our D. I don't know if I remember us taking over another team's stadium like that before so it really felt good.

#3003 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Every article I've read tonight agrees with what the announcers said (and how the Dome felt) -- the Panthers Fans were there IN FORCE and making themselves heard.

Let's keep that up for next season, folks.  Tampa's a great place to watch an away game, and it's not too far away. 

#3004 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • LocationThe Dragons Nation

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

I love this team.  I'm looking toward getting a playoff win now but one thing I know is that LaFell lost a contract offer for next year.  I'm done with him.  

That guy just don't show any improvement on his hands.

#3005 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Well, certainly not on that drive and pass play.

How did that work our for you? 9 sacks... Open mouth insert foot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.