Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mildly off-topic, but Chud may be one-and-done

95 posts in this topic

Posted

If this is true, what coach or player would want to go to Cleveland? What cheerleader could cheer for them in good conscience? What fan would root for those losers after such a bone-headed move? 

Posted

The players don't like him.  We are only scoring 2 less points a game than last year.  Did I mention the players don't like him???

Posted

Sorry if already posted, but:

Not unbelievable considering the rumblings and eventual vocal comments from our own players.

Hate to see someone lose their job, but not everyone is cut out for head coaching.

Posted

aw-clesteamers.jpg

Posted

He could come back and be an assistant tight end coach. 

Posted

how does a franchise continue to blow, year after year? I have always wondered this.

Posted

Put his offense with our defense, take out the bonehead plays, add a good receiver, and some oLine help and you got a winner.

Sometimes u Panther fans crack me up. Do realize those are the same problems with this team's Offense?

"Put his offense with our defense" and fix the same problems that's ailing our Offense and they will be a Winner." SMDH

Posted

He's not coming back. The players hate him.

Posted

how does a franchise continue to blow, year after year? I have always wondered this.

Management.. #newyorkknicks

Posted

What if...........; Chudzinski coached the Panthers this year with the current defense, especially after his tongue lashing last year, mid season (no need for astute analysis guys; just things to make you go "hmmmh")? Lol 

Posted

Stupid to fire him this soon.

Posted

Good. fug him