18 replies to this topic

#16 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Tanking might be getting harder to achieve with another team possibly joining the lets tank parade in the NBA. Gasol for Bynum!!!!!!!!!!!!

That trade may be dead now but the East is so bad we have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row and are still barely in the playoffs.

#17 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,096 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

That trade may be dead now but the East is so bad we have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row and are still barely in the playoffs.

I just hope we get Detroits pick (ideally #9) and a top 5 pick of our own. With a top 5 pick ur guaranteed Parker, or Wiggins, or Embiid, or Smart, Randle.

Whoever the teams ahead of u dont pick u pick of these 5 at the 5 spot in my eyes

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#18 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

http://espn.go.com/n...ndrew-byum-deal

After several days of stalled talks, the Los Angeles Lakers and Cleveland Cavaliers made progress Saturday on a trade that would involve Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum, sources told ESPN.com.

The Cavaliers want to execute a trade by Sunday so it can be completed ahead of Tuesday's deadline for Bynum's contract to become fully guaranteed, sources said. Trades need 48 hours to be finalized so players can have physicals.

Looks like it's back on and progressing slowly. If it happens, it will be today sometime that it gets finalized. 

#19 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Well that sucks but I guess it couild possibly help push Cleveland ahead of us this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users