Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,052 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

OMG I SEE WGAT YOU DID THERE!!!!

The black/white thing!!!

Too bad Bird and Jordan were never remotely close to playing against one another, and played in two totally different eras.

Bird and Jordan didn't even play the same position lol

#167 332nd

332nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

3. "The play calling is horrible, they need to create a system that fits his skill set.

I actually heard someone today say that whomever drafts Manziel needs to create a system for him.

#168 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

and both will put up terrible/inefficent passing numbers in comparison to the black qb's they were drafted ahead of

And then you'll see an ESPN headline that says "Was Bridgewater the best QB of the 2014 draft class?". Like they didn't know. They have no shame. Keep embarrassing themselves.

#169 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

I actually heard someone today say that whomever drafts Manziel needs to create a system for him.

I'm really good at this. They're so predictable. You should read my thread on Bridgewater which got locked for no apparent reason. Predicted his height, weight and hand size when everyone was pretending they had doubt over it. A society of hypocrites and liars. And they're so proud of it too.

#170 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

i laugh everytime i hear that, people dont realize how fast Mike Vick was

That Mike Vick comparison certainly didn't last long with his 4.68 time. I remember watching his first unofficial run of 4.63 and then he follows with his second unofficial run of 4.56, I remember telling a friend sitting next to me that they gave him that 4.56 time on purpose. Off all the QBs he was the only one with a drastically better 2nd run. Low and behold his official time was 4.68. What did happen though was the 4.56 headlines throughout the media outlets. Exactly what they intended. They did similar thing with Luck being 'as athletic as Cam Newton'. Pretty funny the game the media plays.

#171 juliansever00

juliansever00

NOT NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

And then you'll see an ESPN headline that says "Was Bridgewater the best QB of the 2014 draft class?". Like they didn't know. They have no shame. Keep embarrassing themselves.

no ESPN analysts will just say that the "black qb" or team he is leading is only winning because he is playing with a great defense...

watch what happens when RG3 gets a defense and some actual wideouts, besides a true number 2 in Garcon

#172 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

no ESPN analysts will just say that the "black qb" or team he is leading is only winning because he is playing with a great defense...

watch what happens when RG3 gets a defense and some actual wideouts, besides a true number 2 in Garcon

They're so predictable.

On a different note, I really like Garcon though. I think he's very close to a #1 if not so. He gets open and catches everything thrown his direction. Great hands too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.