Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDermott will be gone

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would almost bet the bank that McDermott is gone.   This is a passing league and McDermott is one of the better minds when it comes to defending those teams. 

His schemes are good and he makes great calls when they are needed most.  

His resume will show that he can build a defense that went from 28th to #1 in 3 seasons.   Pretty impressive.  If he gets and offensive coordinator that knows how to put points up.  He is going to win a lot of games.

I will not be surprised if we lose him, hope we don't but not counting on him being here next season.

Posted · Report post

Seeking attention?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

There's nothing good because nothing lasts, and all that comes here it comes here to pass.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes, because Hardy, Johnson, Edwards, Lotulelei, Short, Davis, and Kuechly have nothing to do with that.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm just the opposite, actually.

So far, only the Skins have actually asked to interview him.

I figure Snyder will hire someone with more name recognition.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I had a dream the other night that Tavarres King mades a catch that won the Super Bowl. I rehashed my joke "Hey! I thought Gettis' number was retired!" on the huddle and got a whole pie.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yes, because Hardy, Johnson, Edwards, Lotulelei, Short, Davis, and Kuechly have nothing to do with that.

Of course they have something to do with it.  Don't you think that he had input on getting some of this talent in?  He has used the tools made available to him.  But I have said since we got McDermott that once he has the players that fit his scheme he was going to be good. 

Do you think he won't assemble players that will fit his style.   The point is;  he built (with help from GM) a defense that #1.  Teams are going to see that.  They are going to believe he can build a team (offensively and defensively) based on what he did here.

Posted · Report post

I had a dream the other night that Tavarres King mades a catch that won the Super Bowl. I rehashed my joke "Hey! I thought Gettis' number was retired!" on the huddle and got a whole pie.

And it was glorious?

Posted · Report post

Wager?

Posted · Report post

Consider me relatively unconcerned. This is Rivera's D.
3 people like this