#16 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Forced Sex U vs The team that can't decide wtf their mascot is. Hope they both find a way to lose. 

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

"PLAYERS SHOULD BE SPENDING TIME PREPARING!!!! NOT PLAYING JOKES!!!!!! OMG WTF?!?!?!?!? CUT HIS ASS!!!!! HES CLEARLY NOT FOCUSED!!!!"

~Growl

hey look guys the bandwagoneer is trying to validate himself by blathering some concoted angry rant just mere days after he exposed himself as the huddle's newest class A nincompoop

*awaits delusional tirade laced with lame 4chan cliche's and other internet relic insults*

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

You can't be mean in your pranks when your team's about to do what Gano's team is about to do.

#19 rko396

rko396

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

hey look guys the bandwagoneer is trying to validate himself by blathering some concoted angry rant just mere days after he exposed himself as the huddle's newest class A nincompoop

*awaits delusional tirade laced with lame 4chan cliche's and other internet relic insults*

Growl's logic:

-Brees/Manning > Cam

-therefore..... YOU MUST BE A SAINTS AND BRONCOS FAN YOU BANDWAGONER!!! UGH!!!! SO ANNOYING!!!

also, Keek made a great defensive play vs NE :) 

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,227 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

You can't be mean in your pranks when your team's about to do what Gano's team is about to do.

Remind me who your favorite college team is again :lol:

#21 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Growl's logic:

-Brees/Manning > Cam
-therefore..... YOU MUST BE A SAINTS AND BRONCOS FAN YOU BANDWAGONER!!! UGH!!!! SO ANNOYING!!!

also, Keek made a great defensive play vs NE :)

Lol look more nonsensical babbling from Huddle reject rko

Rko's logic

Make against the grain statement
Disqualify any evidence to contrary and proclaim laughable notion of superiority
Begin paranoid and delusional tantrum stocked full of overused e-cliche's and incoherent quips

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#22 rko396

rko396

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Lol look more nonsensical babbling from Huddle reject rko

Rko's logic

Make against the grain statement
Disqualify any evidence to contrary and proclaim laughable notion of superiority
Begin paranoid and delusional tantrum stocked full of overused e-cliche's and incoherent quips

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

"against the grain statement" = Andrew Luck is great, Andy Dalton is fuggin awful. 

:) 

Man, if only I knew what I was talking about right? If only Luck had one of the greatest PO games of all time, and if only Dalton would do something to prove just how terrible he is. hmmmmm

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

#23 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

"against the grain statement" = Andrew Luck is great, Andy Dalton is fuggin awful.

Man, if only I knew what I was talking about right? If only Luck had one of the greatest PO games of all time, and if only Dalton would do something to prove just how terrible he is. hmmmmm

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Hahahaha omg how can I hope to insult rko when he goes and validates every insult people make of him in the course of 1 post

#24 rko396

rko396

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hahahaha omg how can I hope to insult rko when he goes and validates every insult people make of him in the course of 1 post

"every insult people make of him" = "rko said Cam was ONLY the 6th best QB in the league!! WHAT A FUGGIN IDIOT!! OMG TRAITOR!!!!"

im sorry, i'll start pretending he's number 1 now so hopefully everyone on all of the internet likes me :)

#25 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Remind me who your favorite college team is again :lol:

The one about to win by 3 scores.

#26 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

"every insult people make of him" = "rko said Cam was ONLY the 6th best QB in the league!! WHAT A FUGGIN IDIOT!! OMG TRAITOR!!!!"

im sorry, i'll start pretending he's number 1 now so hopefully everyone on all of the internet likes me :)

Brah you forgot to include a "Learn to be smart like me'" comment, and put up another picture you saw on 4chan. Come on brush don't leave your captive audience disappointed and do the u mad bro thing again I think really showed everyone you were 4 serial

#27 rko396

rko396

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Brah you forgot to include a "Learn to be smart like me'" comment, and put up another picture you saw on 4chan. Come on brush don't leave your captive audience disappointed and do the u mad bro thing again I think really showed everyone you were 4 serial

If you were football "smart" like me or any other user on this forum, we wouldn't even be conversing right now. You would have looked at my posts days ago stating "Andy Luck is a great player" and "Andy Dalton is the drizzling shits", and you would have had 1 of 2 reactions:

1) I completely agree with him

-or-

2) Well, I don't watch much football besides the panthers, so I guess I'll leave this comment alone

There is no 3rd option, since both statements were 110% backed up and proven in each of their respective games. If you are going to continue to debate me on.....something that already happened...... ??? .... then feel free to PM me or move this to the Smack forum or where ever it goes. If not, then I suggest broadening your football viewing experience and we could actually debate/discuss football happenings in the future that occur outside of this organization 

#28 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,321 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

Thread is going places.

#29 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

If you were football "smart" like me or any other user on this forum, we wouldn't even be conversing right now. You would have looked at my posts days ago stating "Andy Luck is a great player" and "Andy Dalton is the drizzling shits", and you would have had 1 of 2 reactions:

1) I completely agree with him

-or-

2) Well, I don't watch much football besides the panthers, so I guess I'll leave this comment alone

There is no 3rd option, since both statements were 110% backed up and proven in each of their respective games. If you are going to continue to debate me on.....something that already happened...... ??? .... then feel free to PM me or move this to the Smack forum or where ever it goes. If not, then I suggest broadening your football viewing experience and we could actually debate/discuss football happenings in the future that occur outside of this organization

Lol too many people saw your comical meltdown for you to be able to back down now. I'd stick to your overused internet quips. You're better at those, however humorous they may be for the rest of us.

#30 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,654 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

root for auburn.  you know good and well that it will give us an edge on sunday and pump up cam even though it doesnt matter really...

auburn with cam connection, the tougher schedule, bigger wins over tougher opponents and being the underdog... lets go tigers!

i really hope you lose the bet gano, for the sake of panther nation  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com