• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

FSU - Auburn Game Thread

Then what are you saying?

It was PI, and if the ref's didn't call it, then its a major screw-up on their part.  The Auburn db's made the mistake, not the ref's. 

It was PI, PI wasn't called in this game, why does it change because it is at the goalline??? Davis held and grabbed all night...it was about time he got caught, but was guilty of many blantant penalties that weren't called.

I'll say no thanks to Benjamin. Doesn't catch the ball or run routes consistently enough for me. If he dropped way down maybe, but not in the first or second.  

And I don't want to spend a first round pick on Kelvin Benjamin. He was getting manhandled a lot early against smaller defensive backs, that shouldn't happen with his body size. And if we wanted a receiver that could drop passes that hit him in the hands over the middle we could just resign LaFell.

Ugh. No we don't need that.

And don't get me started on throws that bounce off of LaFell's hands like he's wearing his grandmothers oven mitts. Worst hands in football that guy.

cam is/was arguably the greatest college football player ever.

he has a fuging statue along with bo jackson at auburn.

it's like some people forget what happened 3 years ago. my god i wasnt even an auburn fan and i remember watching him and saying i've never in my life seen anybody as athletically gifted and dominant in college football ever.

Don't agree about the jukes, but definitely agree with the strength. 

Oh well, Jameis is good and somebody in the NFL might be happy with him in a couple of years, as we are with Cam. 

Don't agree with the jukes? You have seen Cam, right? :)

If you show me any any scramble comparable to any of the zany things Cam has pulled out of his ass at the NFL level I'll shut up, but Cam has 30 minute highlight reels that say otherwise.

I mean, we're talking about this guy. . .

cam99.gif

Uhh btw there are many, many other WRs to grab over Benjamin....he disappears for long stretches and has inconsistent hands....we already have one of those.

They are located in Bristol and ESPNU is located in Charlotte. Kirk Herbstreit and Robert Smith have bashed the Big ten plenty of times. Im not arguing the SEC has not been the best conference. You are making the accusation that Bret and Kirk do not favor the SEC in games or most of the ESPN. Saying the ESPN does not favor the SEC is like ESPN does not talk about Dallas Cowboys or duke.

It was PI, PI wasn't called in this game, why does it change because it is at the goalline??? Davis held and grabbed all night...it was about time he got caught, but was guilty of many blantant penalties that weren't called.

I agree that they weren't calling them for the most part, but that one was the most obvious one all night. 

cam is/was arguably the greatest college football player ever.

he has a fuging statue along with bo jackson at auburn.

it's like some people forget what happened 3 years ago. my god i wasnt even an auburn fan and i remember watching him and saying i've never in my life seen anybody as athletically gifted and dominant in college football ever.

Seriously. And if nothing else, Jameis looks a little doughy. Cam was (and still is) like a freaking Greek Adonis.

I agree that they weren't calling them for the most part, but that one was the most obvious one all night. 

Yep, and his technique on Benjamin's TD catch was horrible. Freaking backpedaling at the goal line, what moron does that?

Here we go with the talking down the receiver prospects just to have them drafted by other teams and blow up in the NFL. Yall haven't learned yet have you??

They are located in Bristol and ESPNU is located in Charlotte. Kirk Herbstreit and Robert Smith have bashed the Big ten plenty of times. Im not arguing the SEC has not been the best conference. You are making the accusation that Bret and Kirk do not favor the SEC in games or most of the ESPN. Saying the ESPN does not favor the SEC is like ESPN does not talk about Dallas Cowboys or duke.

ERRP

Kirk and Robert Smith are Ohio State alums they do not favor the SEC they just have been calling it like it is lately.

Before the SEC went on their run you should have heard Bret especially....my how things have changed :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Deadly

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts