Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN latest...Crabtree...the difference

88 posts in this topic

Posted

More bulletin material. Got a fugging collage at this point.

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst football name ever

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Id be happy to see Kaepernick force one too many throws into Crabtree's hands. Pick six written all over this game.

4 people like this

Posted

Pass rush will be key. Marcus Colston did go off against us

Posted

A good double screen will back that right off. Shula is going to need to call a great game.

Posted

Pass rush will be key. Marcus Colston did go off against us

yep. he could give us fits. i don't think people are giving him enough credit for what he does on that offense.

Posted

I was also watching NFL network talk about the game. They opened with San Francisco and the panthers and immediately began talking about Seattle and San Francisco playing. It's really pathetic and sad when Heath Evans is the voice of reason. He spoke of how weak the Packers defense was.

I rarely get as worked up as I did watching this. I was screaming at the tv. According to them, Panthers and Saints may as well lay down right now and just give up. Don't even dress. They're not talking about either of us, so we don't stand a chance.

lol I'll bet Heath Evans is hoping for a Panthers/Saints championship game. Thumbs up for that!

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly considering everything I've read and heard regarding the game, they might as well not even play and they should just ship the 49ers straight to Seattle.  

BUT THAT'S WHY YOU PLAY THE GAMES

Posted

San Fran is 1-3 against the remaining NFC playoff teams? Only logical outcome: they're going to the Super Bowl.

1 person likes this

Posted

Crabtree has some moves but I'm hoping our front 7 destroys any kind of rhythm for Kaep thus negatating the effect of said crab filled tree.

Posted

yep. he could give us fits. i don't think people are giving him enough credit for what he does on that offense.

there honestly just in denial. because we all wish we had him or a #1 WR similiar to him and im just being honest

fortunately kapernot is not brees

Posted

Our secondary is our biggest weakness on defense, he will get his touches that's for sure. The key is limiting big plays, and capitalizing on turn overs when they present themselves.