• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 WarDamnPanthers

WarDamnPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

OP why is Cam wearing the wrong number in your AV?

Finally someone noticed. 'Cause he'll always be a Tiger.

#17 Creepster

Creepster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNot telling

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

I know this sounds a bit strange - but after seeing the Captain run back his last int for a td, would it be dumb to line him up for a limited number of plays as a receiver and see what happens? Especially if Smitty is out- he seems to have the ball catching skills, speed and elusiveness to make a play or two for us on offense.  Id rather see them give that a try over another wasted wildcat formation.

http://www.nfl.com/v...ptain-Munnerlyn

#18 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

I just really don't get why people feel the need to post pointless crap in this forum. I get you're excited, but have you never been on a forum before? This ain't facebook

#19 WarDamnPanthers

WarDamnPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

I just really don't get why people feel the need to post pointless crap in this forum. I get you're excited, but have you never been on a forum before? This ain't facebook

That's fine man. I actual doctored the photo and thought it looked cool, and it was supposed to be big and in your face. Meant to pump some peeps up. No, I'm not a big forum guy. Just pumped for the game and wanted to express.

Hopefully the new vid I made will make up for it. That's something of substance... right?? ;)

Keep pounding brutha (even if it's me).

#20 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

That's fine man. I actual doctored the photo and thought it looked cool, and it was supposed to be big and in your face. Meant to pump some peeps up. No, I'm not a big forum guy. Just pumped for the game and wanted to express.

Hopefully the new vid I made will make up for it. That's something of substance... right?? ;)

Keep pounding brutha (even if it's me).

Wasn't expecting that kind of a reply, so kudos to you. Atleast you're in the Panther spirit

#21 TN05

TN05

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • LocationConover, North Carolina

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Smitty just posted on Instagram that he's playing. Also said to "bring ur goggles because it's going to be blood and guts everywhere".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steve Smith, Smitty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.