Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cali, North Carolina residents banned from buying NFCCG tickets.

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thats so fucking stupid. Fuck them. Sure, I wish our home stadium was just as intimidating because of a rowdy fanbase, but for them to go that far, it's just a bit cheap and gimmicky. If their fans are all they claim to be, they wouldn't have a problem in keeping opposing fans from buying tickets.

Posted · Report post

They are scared of us and 9ers. They don't want neither team fans getting any tickets. Shows you they ain't nothing but a bunch of peds using losers.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

They are scared of us and 9ers. They don't want neither team fans getting any tickets. Shows you they ain't nothing but a bunch of peds using losers.

I was just about to post that they are afraid of the two teams left. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

scared much?

Posted · Report post

I'm a panther fan with a California address. Needless to say I got no chance. And I was planning on going. WTF man Waaaaaahh we don't want opposing fans in our stadiums. They hurt our feelings

Posted · Report post

Or it's to keep scalpers from grabbing all the tickets up using automated programs.

But you know.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Posted · Report post

they claim that this is to help create a nice home environment and allow locals to have a fair shot at tickets...yet they are selling to Alaska and Hawaii....what the fug is this

Posted · Report post

they claim that this is to help create a nice home environment and allow locals to have a fair shot at tickets...yet they are selling to Alaska and Hawaii....what the fug is this

Not that I agree with what they want to do, but Alaska & Hawaii is easy to see why. Flying from Alaska to Seattle is normal for many all the time.

Posted · Report post

Lol owned.

Posted · Report post

But for real that's certainly not legal and will cost Paul Allen in court once a lawyer worth his shit gets ahold of it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If I'm going I'd prob buy my ticket from Ticketexchange anyway.

Still a lame attempt at keeping people out... even though if we did it I wouldn't say anything about it  ^_^