27 replies to this topic

#16 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

It's only a matter of time before crapondick does something horrible off the field and his career goes spiraling down heel. It's a well known fact that he and jimmy graham are the biggest douchebags in the NFL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

And by douchebag you mean a guy who had a 4.0 GPA, who's never been in trouble in his life and who's heavily involved in charity work.

http://sports.yahoo....-182213225.html

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

yes, there's never been a douchebag with a 4.0 GPA before.  You have a strong argument there, sir!

#18 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

yes, there's never been a douchebag with a 4.0 GPA before.  You have a strong argument there, sir!

"who's never been in trouble in his life and who's heavily involved in charity work."

#19 Major wRecktum

Major wRecktum

NOT NEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

When the Niners time to have a bad team comes around, and it will happen, Colin won't be let down easy. He is riding high on the strength of his team, but eventually, he will be surrounded by a 3-13 squad when big money and retirement take their toll. He will get to deal with what Cam did these past few years. my guess is he won't h handle it as well.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#20 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

When the Niners time to have a bad team comes around, and it will happen, Colin won't be let down easy. He is riding high on the strength of his team, but eventually, he will be surrounded by a 3-13 squad when big money and retirement take their toll. He will get to deal with what Cam did these past few years. my guess is he won't h handle it as well.

How long do we have until this supposed 3-13 season and how much you want to bet?

#21 Major wRecktum

Major wRecktum

NOT NEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Who knows...But one thing the cap ensures, it's that no team gets to retain a team overflowing with mega talent forever. And since kaep is no Manning or Brady, he won't take a hand full of scrubs to a great record.

#22 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

I'm in vegas now and all the douche bandwagon niner fans around here it's almost unbearable. They are the most annoying classless fans anywhere.

But this one I saw today takes the cake. She had some setup to to get super bowl tickets and she was hoping for a niner/patriots SB because she's both a niners AND patriots fan. If that doesn't sum things up then I don't know what will.

#23 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,042 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

I'm in vegas now and all the douche bandwagon niner fans around here it's almost unbearable. They are the most annoying classless fans anywhere.

But this one I saw today takes the cake. She had some setup to to get super bowl tickets and she was hoping for a niner/patriots SB because she's both a niners AND patriots fan. If that doesn't sum things up then I don't know what will.

Step one: start a fire
Step two: throw her in it

#24 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

If good looking grudge fug her......

#25 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

Don't worry guys... He's ready for today

59665_4002815005361_440744768_n.jpg

#26 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,661 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

She had some setup to to get super bowl tickets and she was hoping for a niner/patriots SB because she's both a niners AND patriots fan.

I'd say today wasn't exactly her day.

#27 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

eric-cartman-110.jpg

#28 fitty76

fitty76

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

And by douchebag you mean a guy who had a 4.0 GPA, who's never been in trouble in his life and who's heavily involved in charity work.

http://sports.yahoo....-182213225.html

ALL professional athletes are involved in charity work.  It's call a tax shield.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com