• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

I can't blame Cap though, he made plays and his team won. The panthers didn't really make a play the whole second half. Hardy was like Jimmy Graham trolled at the beginning and really didn't show up....

#12 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly.  Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

cam_zpsff9f4bbe.jpg

#13 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Your next

house-cool-story-bro-dUIejm.jpg

#14 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly. Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

Go hawks!

Also can someone ban this niners clown.

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationtied to your basement wall
HUDDLER

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

It's only a matter of time before crapondick does something horrible off the field and his career goes spiraling down heel. It's a well known fact that he and jimmy graham are the biggest douchebags in the NFL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#16 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

It's only a matter of time before crapondick does something horrible off the field and his career goes spiraling down heel. It's a well known fact that he and jimmy graham are the biggest douchebags in the NFL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

And by douchebag you mean a guy who had a 4.0 GPA, who's never been in trouble in his life and who's heavily involved in charity work.

http://sports.yahoo....-182213225.html

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

yes, there's never been a douchebag with a 4.0 GPA before.  You have a strong argument there, sir!

#18 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

yes, there's never been a douchebag with a 4.0 GPA before.  You have a strong argument there, sir!

"who's never been in trouble in his life and who's heavily involved in charity work."

#19 Major wRecktum

Major wRecktum

NOT NEWB

• LocationCharleston, SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

When the Niners time to have a bad team comes around, and it will happen, Colin won't be let down easy. He is riding high on the strength of his team, but eventually, he will be surrounded by a 3-13 squad when big money and retirement take their toll. He will get to deal with what Cam did these past few years. my guess is he won't h handle it as well.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#20 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

When the Niners time to have a bad team comes around, and it will happen, Colin won't be let down easy. He is riding high on the strength of his team, but eventually, he will be surrounded by a 3-13 squad when big money and retirement take their toll. He will get to deal with what Cam did these past few years. my guess is he won't h handle it as well.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

How long do we have until this supposed 3-13 season and how much you want to bet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users