Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Couple Thoughts From Inside the Stadium

30 posts in this topic

Posted

btw I could not stand the fans pouring out the stadium with over 4 mins left.  Thats unacceptable.

Posted

I espouse to the theory you buy your ticket you come and go when you please. Good season though.

Posted

I had to leave earlier before I punched a 49ers fan in the throat!

1 person likes this

Posted

The atmosphere was unbelievable. It was great to be back at the BOA for the first time in over 11 years. I'm just heartbroken that it's over. The future is so bright, but I didn't want this season to end...

Posted

I was upset the crowd left with 4 minutes left. Our chances of winning at that point were low but did you really have somewhere better to be? We have 8 months until preseason and you couldn't savor the last 4 minutes of one of our best seasons?

exactly.

I know we wont win the game when we have 2 minutes or something, but I know this is the game we panthers fans have waited for so long a time. I just sit on my bed and watch we march the ball to near the goalline with Ginn, until the final incomplete pass.

At that moment, I'm really fuging frustrated and felt alone, but I didn;t leave the team alone.

1 person likes this

Posted

the people leaving early were just people who were there because it was something to do. Football and the Panthers don't mean anything to them.

Posted

fug that it was not a team loss but some lop sided officiating that lost us that game. The 49ers were playing just as hard yet no calls.

Posted

I don't ever remember seeing a Panthers team so fired up and aggressive...  they came out mad as fug.  

Posted

Was that Boo with the "KraKen Killt It No Spoon" sign?

No, she posted hers on facebook and that wasn't it.

I've never understood leaving early period.  Every game I've ever been to I've stayed until the clock ran out win or lose.

1 person likes this

Posted

smh at fans that were leaving when we were down 2 scores with the ball and 4 minutes left.

Unreal they would do that.