• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

In actuality there are a few toobags in the media who have said something about his appearance, the most recent of which complained about the red vest outfit he wore after the game.

http://www.nbcbayare...-240644591.html

After beating the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick stepped to the podium to field questions from the media decked out in a red vest and backwards hat.

Critics were quick to pounce on Kap’s flipped lid, but they missed the entire point of his wardrobe.

The vest was designed by a 13-year-old named Jeremiah Jones.  The seventh grade fashion aficionado is a big 49ers fan and founder of JYoungin, an up-and-coming clothing brand. Jones sent Kaepernick the vest after learning they both have November birthdays.

Yeah thug lyfe yo!

I guess unlike Cam, where 99.9 percent of those in the media set out to hate him , Colin has a few haters...Oh my. 

#47 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

A...do you seriously believe the BS you're selling? ALL QBs do interviews by themselves. Since when it meant they were "hogging the limelight?"

B. He dresses the way he does because he knows the media wouldn't say ish about. They already having their whopping boy in Cam. They can smear him at free will and folks will simply buy it because they will look at Colin and assume Cam is the same. 

Remember to some, we ALL not only look alike and ACT the same. 

A... right ALL QBs, incluiding Kaepernick, do interviews by themselves.

B... Would be a good point if it wasn't 100% false.

Basically you're batting 0 right now.

#48 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

I guess unlike Cam, where 99.9 percent of those in the media set out to hate him , Colin has a few haters...Oh my. 

I've never seen such a group of selfprofessed victims in my life. The world hates Cam. The game was fixed. etc. etc.

#49 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

This thread is hilarious. 49er fans on a Panthers board almost 2 days before their team is playing a conference championship game.

#50 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

I've never seen such a group of selfprofessed victims in my life. The world hates Cam. The game was fixed. etc. etc.

the game was fixed. Read other teams' message boards. 31 teams have fans who know we got screwed. only one fan base doesn't. guess who that one is?
The world doesn't hate Cam. They just don't kiss his ass and build him up to be something he isn't.

#51 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

No need to play a victim. I just need to pay attention, which I do. And I am sure many do also.

#52 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:19 AM

A... right ALL QBs, incluiding Kaepernick, do interviews by themselves.

B... Would be a good point if it wasn't 100% false.

Basically you're batting 0 right now.

FYI, B isn't false. The media never rightfully go after those they prefer. They simply direct whatever they may dislike about a particular player unto a player they least like. Cam is not the first player they have done that to and he won't be the last. But to say he isn't, is being in denial.

#53 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

the game was fixed. Read other teams' message boards. 31 teams have fans who know we got screwed. only one fan base doesn't. guess who that one is?
The world doesn't hate Cam. They just don't kiss his ass and build him up to be something he isn't.

U're right! The world doesn't hate Cam. Only those who a pissed that he's naturally gifted and succeeds where they want him to fail, especially those in today's media, project their insecurities towards him and him and it comes across as hate. For the most part, many viewers perception of Cam is being driven by those who want to see him fail and their oversized egos. 

#54 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,717 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

In Panther section because we hate him?

#55 d-dave

d-dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

So...do the posters here realize that these guys are:

1.  Richer than you, by a lot.

2.  Happy to live in the spotlight

3.  Able to play a game they love, and become magnitudes wealthier than us?  

Therefore, why are there four pages on this issue?  Why are people still crying over a game with questionable officiating?  We get it, it sucks.  I'm really tired of Kaepernick.  He has a great story, plays on a stacked team, and he made fun of Cam.  Can the Panther fan base just move on?  Or at least wait until we play them next?

Now here I am adding to this incredibly intellectual discussion...  I am part of the problem! 

#56 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Can we stop using the term "thug" in football unless we are discussing someone like Aaron Hernandez or Ben Roethlisberger?

Douchenozzle is a better descriptor and doesn't make you sound like an old racist jackwagon.

#57 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

So...do the posters here realize that these guys are:

1.  Richer than you, by a lot.

2.  Happy to live in the spotlight

3.  Able to play a game they love, and become magnitudes wealthier than us?  

Therefore, why are there four pages on this issue?  Why are people still crying over a game with questionable officiating?  We get it, it sucks.  I'm really tired of Kaepernick.  He has a great story, plays on a stacked team, and he made fun of Cam.  Can the Panther fan base just move on?  Or at least wait until we play them next?

Now here I am adding to this incredibly intellectual discussion...  I am part of the problem! 

So now you're going to police what people write on an open forum (barring something immoral, untrue or offensive)?

What else are they going to talk about after the season abruptly ended (there been a multitude of things, by the way). 

We gotta take the good with the bad (as far as you see it). 

Fortunately/Unfortunately: The anonymity and simultaneous community type reach and atmosphere of the Internet, allows many to vent various frustrations. It is what it is. 

#58 AviationMX

AviationMX

Mildly entertained

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

Why do drive-up ATMs have instructions in braille?

Why is the word "lisp" spelled with an S?

No to hijack this informative thread, but is wrong the girls with lisps are pretty hot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com