• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Worst mock draft I've seen yet

Not kidding, I saw his mock and came here to post the same thing.

He's has Marquis Lee at 5? To a non-Al Davis Raiders?

Jets with an OLB?

Chargers TE??

and to cap it off, us drafting a RB haha

If they draft that woman beater I'm gonna flip my sh1t. 

My GF is an OSU alum and I've had to sit and watch this woman beater play on a championship caliber team and receive nothing but high praise and high marks from NFL scouts, analysts, and telecasters all year after he sat out two games that didn't matter. Meanwhile, the best player on my favorite basketball team gets kicked off because the "benefits" of driving rental cars for 3 months were far too excessive than strangling an ex girlfriend after a long night of drinking. 

something else about this draft that I don't agree with - I don't see Sammy Watkins slipping to #13. He'd have to just absolutely sh1t the bed at the combine or get arrested for something serious in the next couple of months. 

If running back is BPA then I don't really care who they draft.  Honestly I was watching some old Panther highlights from '08 and '09 and I have to say, Deangelo and Stewart both look WAY slower than they used to.  Some fresh legs could do the Panthers backfield some good.  I know, I know...double trouble is making buco bucks, but who cares if Stewart doesn't see the field and Deangelo gets caught from behind and fumbles.