Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crabtree really is a sucka!

99 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They are now my most hated team followed by the fucking Pats

Posted · Report post

I think this is more of a Crabtree isn't a gracious loser. While it'd be hard to act nice given missing out on the Super Bowl, he still needs to understand that it's over and a great play was made to end it.

Sherman made a game winning play on the ball. And I'm sure if Crabtree had offered more respect to him then Sherman probably wouldn't of had the same post game interview with Erin Andrews. I know Sherman already alluded to Crabtree being disrespectful towards him at some camp Larry Fitzgerald held in Arizona. Crabtree had a chance to show good sportsmanship in this game and he failed.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

https://vine.co/v/MBnln9LgA3z

Posted · Report post

What does that prove?

Sherman has never been there.....period.  He has no class, maturity level of a high school boy and no clue how to win.  

I feel the exact same way about Cam Newton.  He IS a top 5 QB but he has not clue how to conduct himself on the field.  The celebrations after 1st downs are ridiculous and the TD superman deal is childish and only invites other immature opponents to mock and make fun of him.  You don't see people mocking Brady, Manning, Brees...ect.  Why?  Because they know how to win without smearing it in an opponents face.

It is childish.

Posted · Report post

Sherman wasnt all that bad, but lets not fool ourselves into thinking that 10 seconds after the play was over he was SINCERELY giving props to crabtree on the game. It was more like "Hey I beat you...but im gonna try to act like a gentleman while in reality I am passive-agressively giving you the finger".

Posted · Report post

Imagine what would have happened if Sherman did that to Steve Smith in that very same situation......Sherman might be missing the Superbowl this week.

Smith and Sherman have more mutual respect so I doubt anything like that would have gone down at all. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Still harping on the past?

what indicates this? Sherman? I'm confused... where were you when the guys around that couldn't get over SF beating us went 21 pages about Kap's clothing? My thread, this thread is about the character of a elite CB.... let's not assume!

Posted · Report post

What does that prove?

Sherman has never been there.....period.  He has no class, maturity level of a high school boy and no clue how to win.  

I feel the exact same way about Cam Newton.  He IS a top 5 QB but he has not clue how to conduct himself on the field.  The celebrations after 1st downs are ridiculous and the TD superman deal is childish and only invites other immature opponents to mock and make fun of him.  You don't see people mocking Brady, Manning, Brees...ect.  Why?  Because they know how to win without smearing it in an opponents face.

It is childish.

whhh? the sore loser was NOT Sherman, clearly! but your motives have escaped the actual topic.

sabotage-fail_o_720157.gif

Posted · Report post

What does that prove?

Sherman has never been there.....period. He has no class, maturity level of a high school boy and no clue how to win.

I feel the exact same way about Cam Newton. He IS a top 5 QB but he has not clue how to conduct himself on the field. The celebrations after 1st downs are ridiculous and the TD superman deal is childish and only invites other immature opponents to mock and make fun of him. You don't see people mocking Brady, Manning, Brees...ect. Why? Because they know how to win without smearing it in an opponents face.

It is childish.

Its really hard to find another player that has thrown more bitchfits than Tom Brady.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What does that prove?

It is childish.

you do realize that Brady scored and spinned the ball after it, while trailing in the game right? at the end of the day, it is a game. emotions and adrenaline plays a major role in the game, sorry you cannot recognize this.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What does that prove?

It is childish.

old school mentality....

welcome to the new school old man.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments