Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

NFL Commish now considering Marijuana or it's street name "pot", to be used by NFL players who have concussions

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#106 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

In what I may only assume to be a elementary moment by yourself, you managed to omit a comma from your condescending post.

Don't worry, I've inserted the little guy where he belongs. Other issues with your post exist, but for now, this must do.

NO.

I want him to go feed the son of the chicken....please do not correct me again.  Added one for you too and highlight one in read that I'm not sure belongs...not really sure though...seeing as I majored in Economics and an then earned a MBA.....

grassyass!

#107 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Commish is using this to cover his butt....to say hey it wasn't the concussions that caused these later problems but the pot the weed that caused all these after issues...KEEP POUNDING!

#108 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

Yo, can you three take the bitchfest over definition of 'thug' elsewhere. Lets leave some room in this thread for the ill-informed, i-have-been-brainwashed-without-realizing-it, my-wife-is-an-antidepressant-induced-zombie-but-marijuana-is-bad advocates.

I mean look at the guy a few pages back. 'I know someone who says they can quit whenever but never have - therefore it is bad??.' Lol, weak arguments like that are why I have 100% confidence it will be legal in all 50 states eventually.

#109 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Yo, can you three take the bitchfest over definition of 'thug' elsewhere. Lets leave some room in this thread for the ill-informed, i-have-been-brainwashed-without-realizing-it, my-wife-is-an-antidepressant-induced-zombie-but-marijuana-is-bad advocates.

I mean look at the guy a few pages back. 'I know someone who says they can quit whenever but never have - therefore it is bad??.' Lol, weak arguments like that are why I have 100% confidence it will be legal in all 50 states eventually.

as it should be

#110 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:30 AM

NO.

I want him to go feed the son of the chicken....please do not correct me again. Added one for you too and highlight one in read that I'm not sure belongs...not really sure though...seeing as I majored in Economics and an then earned a MBA.....

grassyass!

Before you brag about credentials maybe you should present yourself better and then you wouldn't be questioned.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#111 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,799 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

Before you brag about credentials maybe you should present yourself better and then you wouldn't be questioned.

exactly.. I present myself as a dumbass ...and nobody questions it.

#112 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

nah....it's a football message board....discussing stupid stuff with people like PandaPancake and such.....lol

#113 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

I think I would rather kill myself than get an MBA. All the fun stuff I get to do at work now then have to go back to school and take silly business graduate courses? No thanks I'll stick to the fun stuff like math and physics.

#114 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

I think I would rather kill myself than get an MBA. All the fun stuff I get to do at work now then have to go back to school and take silly business graduate courses? No thanks I'll stick to the fun stuff like math and physics.

I will say I have absolutely no need for it, but I loved doing it.  My discipline has completely changed and it was actually very easy as long as I kept my schedule and completed everything as tasked.  Computers have changed everything.  I never could have returned to campus full time to do it, as more than 70% of my course study was online.  FIU sends cameras and records the tests.  It was pretty cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.