Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black

Rivera Wins Coach of the Year

63 posts in this topic

Here's the video of Ron accepting the award https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kPb8wwxFHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

heatmeiser let snow and ice cover the south last week and now i have seen jerry richardson and he wasnt in bank of america stadium or on some motorized golf cart of the sort

please no more i cant take it this is too much change

Keep it coming....hopefully he'll be considered every year......KEEP POUNDING!

Next year let's find out what it's like to be the NFC Conference Champion's Head Coach and take it from there OK?

Congrats Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it coming....hopefully he'll be considered every year......KEEP POUNDING!

I don't think thats possible lol

Truth be told, Andy Reid should be coach of the year by taking a team that went 2-14 the previous year to a playoff berth.  That was amazing, and Ron is the home team but real is real.

Truth be told, Andy Reid should be coach of the year by taking a team that went 2-14 the previous year to a playoff berth.  That was amazing, and Ron is the home team but real is real.

That 2-14 team had six Pro Bowlers, compared to a 7-9 Panthers team that had zero. The Chiefs also fell apart down the stretch, ensuring they were out of the division picture despite starting 9-0, while we clawed back from 1-3 and toppled the Saints for the division crown and #2 seed.

6 people like this

Wrong. For the reasons fieryprophet just laid out.

RR was the NFLs best coach this year. Period. Its why he won the award from more than one source. 

2 people like this