• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

Star Wars VII News

wedge was my original Huddle handle I believe. Although not having him as Wedge sucks balls I completely understand where he is coming from. He's a pretty successful actor over there and I am sure his nephew Ewan McGregor gave him some advice on the matter at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

wedge was my original Huddle handle I believe. Although not having him as Wedge sucks balls I completely understand where he is coming from. He's a pretty successful actor over there and I am sure his nephew Ewan McGregor gave him some advice on the matter at some point.

Poo, you were wedge? It's all making sense to me now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/02/star-wars-episode-7-set-photos-secret-pics-new-creature/

According to reports, producers intend to use less CG in the new movies -- instead, relying heavily on practical effects like the original trilogy ... which is evident in these photos.

We don't wanna give too much away ... but if you're a Star Wars fan, you should probably be clicking through the gallery already.

45 pictures from the set.

They cast the girl from 12 years a slave too. Apparently she is going to be a Jedi of some sorts.

The prequels are so under rated

lol The Clone Wars was better. While the prequels have their moments they are rated right where they belong.