Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Signing Day...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, sounds like he could end up on defense maybe at CB. 

I'm reading that as well. If his coverage skills are solid, we have a pretty good CB class coming in too.

Posted

UNC ended up with a top 30 class, not bad considering everything that's been going on the last few years and the restrictions. They had all of their LOI's in by 9:10 this morning. So they are done for the day and have a full class. 

Posted

I'm reading that as well. If his coverage skills are solid, we have a pretty good CB class coming in too.

Yep, and IF you guys add Adoree. Look out, that's a filthy group just like last year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gators lose Derrick Kelly. Trade of with FSU for Harris, I guess.

Posted

Some talk on the ESPN chat by one of the west coast analyst that JUJU might be headed to Oregon. That they made a late push with him and his mom over the last week or so. 

Posted

Some talk on the ESPN chat by one of the west coast analyst that JUJU might be headed to Oregon. That they made a late push with him and his mom over the last week or so. 

Have heard the same the last few days. Could just be JuJu trying to build a little mystery to his announcement since he's been regarded as a USC lock ever since...well last Summer really, or it could be legit. A lot of National guys have started saying back to USC this morning so we'll see.

Posted

Have heard the same the last few days. Could just be JuJu trying to build a little mystery to his announcement since he's been regarded as a USC lock ever since...well last Summer really, or it could be legit. A lot of National guys have started saying back to USC this morning so we'll see.

I don't think he leaves LA because of his mom. Just don't think she lets it happen even if he wanted to go somewhere else. lol Just thought it was interesting. 

For what it's worth he didn't really give any real chance of Adoree going to UCLA like Fox said. Said it was either USC or LSU. 

Posted

Looks like FSU got Dupre. They are allowing reporters into the War room there for the announcement. 

Lane committed to FSU as well. 

Posted

Damian Prince stays home to play for Maryland. HUGE get for the Terps, and I know DM97 is disappointed. 

Posted

I don't think he leaves LA because of his mom. Just don't think she lets it happen even if he wanted to go somewhere else. lol Just thought it was interesting. 

For what it's worth he didn't really give any real chance of Adoree going to UCLA like Fox said. Said it was either USC or LSU. 

Interesting. I've had LSU third all along with USC and UF flipping positions for the last few weeks. 2:10 can't get here quick enough.

Posted

Honestly think Adoree has everyone confused, analyst wise. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly think Adoree has everyone confused, analyst wise. 

That's for sure. I don't think anyone has a clue what this kid is going to do. I said it somewhat jokingly earlier, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he committed to one of the schools he's already "eliminated"