Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

330 posts in this topic

Posted

The obese internet troll talking about diets... now that's comedy. 

Posted

Big Areolas

Big Anus

Big Anal

Big Asstshirtstocoverflappymantitsandpastywhitearmfat

Big Acnefacedlatina

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on Alice what's the "A" stand for?

1 person likes this

Posted

Assflaps

Posted

Areola

Posted

Oh poo PhillyB, he just put you on blast!

He took some stuff you put on this forum, and he went and put it on this forum... for everybody to see!!!

7 people like this

Posted

Do you have even one real friend?

Hell, he does not even have one "fake internet" friend

Posted

Hell, he does not even have one "fake internet" friend

What are you talking about, I just stormed the gulf of Oman last night with some of my best Recon buddies, SnipeUDead, shadowkiller69, and Xxp90Demon. Actually tonight we're meeting to seige Shanghai where I'll be their guardian angel raining bullets from above like an angel of death! Haha, no real friends my @ss!

Posted

What are you talking about, I just stormed the gulf of Oman last night with some of my best Recon buddies, SnipeUDead, shadowkiller69, and Xxp90Demon. Actually tonight we're meeting to seige Shanghai where I'll be their guardian angel raining bullets from above like an angel of death! Haha, no real friends my @ss!

They don't refer to grown men playing on-line games with 11 yo's as "friends"....they refer to them as deviants and offenders.

Posted

They don't refer to grown men playing on-line games with 11 yo's as "friends"....they refer to them as deviants and offenders.

I heard this rant already from you,, hows it go about those 9th ward guys sucking welfare while all of them sitting home playing Xbox all day and eating Popeyes chicken? Careful, your true colors are showing, again!

Posted

I heard this rant already from you,, hows it go about those 9th ward guys sucking welfare while all of them sitting home playing Xbox all day and eating Popeyes chicken? Careful, your true colors are showing, again!

Don't you need to go take an afternoon drive in your imaginary Bentley

Oh, I forgot....you have better things to do.  Like hang out on the message board of a rival team and be insulted by everyone there. 

Your life is so pathetic that The Huddle is the closest thing you have to attention.

Posted

Don't you need to go take an afternoon drive in your imaginary Bentley

Says the owner of a Toyota minivan!, I thought you claimed to have some money?

Just curious, so all those guys in 9th ward are now also deviants and offenders!?

While they sat around playing XBOX and collecting their welfare checks....no thanks

I prefer to use my money and time helping people who are busting their ass to help themselves.

I prefer to give assistance and not generational support for a group if people who blame everyone and everything but themselves for their lives.