Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cardiackat88.

Does Cam have an asking price?

241 posts in this topic

You pay cam what you think he will become in the duration of the contract. He has been in an upward trajectory with a few bumps in the road which is completely normal. You start talking trades with people we start all over again. This is what teams do. If you believe cam can carry this team, which I believe he can and has shown, you pay him accordingly.

You use the draft to add talent around him, which is what we would be doing anyway because our cap has sucked to begin with. You don't morgage your future with a couple first rounds you have no idea will pan out. Essentially starting all over again. We have a young defense, pay cam, draft around him. Cut our cap down as much as possible, hit on your picks and we will be just fine. Cam has the ability and drive to be the GOAT. You don't let someone like that walk or trade for unknowns. It is just plain stupid

That's one option.But GOAT talk is way  premature.

That's one option.But GOAT talk is way  premature.

he has the ability. everyone and their mother knows that.

I wish I would have thought to say this three hours ago. I honestly think this statement is argue proof.

not argue proof at all. When you say never that pretty much dismisses the argument right there.when you narrow it down to Cam well that is saying he will be the only chance the Panthers ever have which is even more ridiculous.

not argue proof at all. When you say never that pretty much dismisses the argument right there.when you narrow it down to Cam well that is saying he will be the only chance the Panthers ever have which is even more ridiculous.

he is the best chance we have because he is known. and he has shown greatness.

but you would rather go with unknown?

1 person likes this

he has the ability. everyone and their mother knows that.

again premature.

again premature.

no it's not. never said he would 100% be. said he had that ability. there is nothing premature about saying that.

he is the best chance we have because he is known. and he has shown greatness.

but you would rather go with unknown?

i would rather be able to get more players around him than over pay and not be able to afford viable options at other positions. If that can be done fine if not then he is not worth breaking the Bank for. there is always more talent coming through. he is not the last. What is known right now is he needs help.all eggs in his basket is not getting him help.i would rather pay a reasonable salary with money left over to get some good players at other positions. We have seen what we have without that and to move forward that is what we need and what Cam needs.

no it's not. never said he would 100% be. said he had that ability. there is nothing premature about saying that.

talking GOAT is premature at this point of his career when he hasn't been the top QB in a season yet.

i would rather be able to get more players around him than over pay and not be able to afford viable options at other positions. If that can be done fine if not then he is not worth breaking the Bank for. there is always more talent coming through. he is not the last. What is known right now is he needs help.all eggs in his basket is not getting him help.i would rather pay a reasonable salary with money left over to get some good players at other positions. We have seen what we have without that and to move forward that is what we need and what Cam needs.

you can still get viable options around him.

talking GOAT is premature at this point of his career when he hasn't been the top QB in a season yet.

you lack reading comprehension. good day sir

you can still get viable options around him.

if we can I am fine with it if we can't then he is overpaid and not worth it. That is the whole point.

you lack reading comprehension. good day sir

i have the abiltiy . It seems i just haven't shown it to you.