• Please log in to reply
1480 replies to this topic

#976 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,621 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Sounds like we best build individual shower stalls everywhere. schools, colleges, ymca's, military This is clearly an epidemic. While we are at it urinal stalls as well. Cant be peeing when someone my take a gander at my junk.

#977 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

Less people would be great....except for the Idiocracy factor

Well it's better then China.  Don't they have like a limit of children per family and any excess children get killed or something like that?

#978 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,475 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well it's better then China.  Don't they have like a limit of children per family and any excess children get killed or something like that?

No, they pay monetary penalties for having more children. They don't kill them.

#979 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

No, they pay monetary penalties for having more children. They don't kill them.

Hmm

We give away more money for more kids here.

Interesting.

#980 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,218 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

It would probably be misconstrued as a bad thing when really it's not.  

You're right though it would be painted as a bad thing by the liberal media, when really it's just and individual right to privacy thing.

Just another thing to further leverage and try to contort popular opinion.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing a pro gay agenda considering in the next 50 years this planet is going to have a serious over population problem.  

That may sound dumb, but not if you think about it.

I knew something worthwhile would come out of this topic eventually:

TheMaulClaw Blows the Lid off of Liberal Media's Pro-Gay Conspiracy!

Liberals' Endgame?

Depopulate the Planet by Turning Everyone Gay.

Yeah, that sound's dumb.

#981 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

I knew something worthwhile would come out of this topic eventually:

TheMaulClaw Blows the Lid off of Liberal Media's Pro-Gay Conspiracy!

Liberals' Endgame?

Depopulate the Planet by Turning Everyone Gay.

Yeah, that sound's dumb.

Yeah it does.

One question......

Are you not entertained?

#982 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,341 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

i think the obvious solution is that the handful of weirdos legitimately freaked out by a gay guy being in the lockerroom shower with them should just go shower in a private stall.

there won't be very many of them, as evidenced by the missouri lockerrom.

#983 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

No offense it will never be anything near Jackie Robinson or Amelia Earhart  That's race and gender and there was very tangible violence involved in the black civil rights movement. Gays are not a race or a gender like the leaders of the gay rights movement are trying to make themselves out to be. 

Look, it's retarded to try to say that "blacks have it worse than gays" or anything else.  reality is, inequality is inequality, and gay people absolutely have suffered physical violence and still do because they are gay.  to deny this is to stick your head in the ground. 

Why get in the business of measuring who is in the worst poo in this country?

Why not just try to embrace change for everyone?

I don't get any vibe from modern society that is anti-gay. I don't hear people yelling "faguht" at gays like they may have in the 50s or 60s. In fact everything has been positive from the news and the media about Michael Sam and the gay movement in general.   This should be the point where gays finally have a realization that they their not oppressed today.  Maybe by some bullys in elementary school, or by narrow minded parents. No one else give a crap if someone's gay.   They just don't want to have to be naked in the same room.

I mean it's not like one of the stars of a formerly very popular TV show didn't just liken being gay to terrorism or anything in the eyes of his old dear lord, and when people called him on his bigotry, it's not as if he didn't receive hundreds of thousands of signatures of support to "express his opinion" that gay people were no better than terrorists. Wooowiee!  Glad that didn't just happen.

#984 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I take it back, TheMaulClaw is right, gay people don't face serious discrimination at all and it's a figment of the media imagination.

#985 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

Look, it's retarded to try to say that "blacks have it worse than gays" or anything else.  reality is, inequality is inequality, and gay people absolutely have suffered physical violence and still do because they are gay.  to deny this is to stick your head in the ground. 

Why get in the business of measuring who is in the worst poo in this country?

Why not just try to embrace change for everyone?

I mean it's not like one of the stars of a formerly very popular TV show didn't just liken being gay to terrorism or anything in the eyes of his old dear lord, and when people called him on his bigotry, it's not as if he didn't receive hundreds of thousands of signatures of support to "express his opinion" that gay people were no better than terrorists. Wooowiee!  Glad that didn't just happen.

Ok so Phil from Duck Dynasty says he doesn't agree or get someone being gay and then faces enormous public backlash for his opinion.  Sounds like public opinion put him in his place.   They almost dropped him from the show.  I didn't realize Ducky Dynasty was the measuring stick for oppression in this country.  Obviously that show is just trying to appeal to it's demographic to make money.  He shouldn't have said anything on tv....but he's entitled to his opinion.

Secondly....don't bring religion into this....because that's religious intolerance which is bigotry in itself and I don't think you're the type to be a hypocrite.

Thirdly, embracing change is a good thing.  This country has been doing a good job of this lately.  We have a black president, pot hopefully we'll be completely legal soon, and we're probably looking at the first women president next election.  I happen to believe in a bit less taxation in my life but I can't deny that it's a wonderful mile stone in this country.  Not to mention.....no one gives a poo if someone is gay or not.  Maybe in Russia.

As far as comparing "inequality" that was a reaction to someone mentioning a gay football player in the same breath as Amelia Earhart which is just a ridiculous comparison, and Jackie Robinson for that matter.  

Embracing change is good.  It doesn't mean I have to have the same belief set.  There isn't ever going to be one big collective american conscious where everyone is brainwashed to think the same thing nor should their be.  That would be very bad for this country....seeing how the very foundation of our country is built on bi-partisanship and civil debate.

We're not talking about intolerance or oppression.  No one here is gay bashing.  All I'm hearing is people telling me that I'm a bigot if I prefer not to have to share a shower with an openly gay man.

#986 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

Ok so Phil from Duck Dynasty says he doesn't agree or get someone being gay and then faces enormous public backlash for his opinion.  Sounds like public opinion put him in his place.   They almost dropped him from the show.  I didn't realize Ducky Dynasty was the measuring stick for oppression in this country.  Obviously that show is just trying to appeal to it's demographic to make money.  He shouldn't have said anything on tv....but he's entitled to his opinion.

Secondly....don't bring religion into this....because that's religious intolerance which is bigotry in itself and I don't think you're the type to be a hypocrite.

Thirdly, embracing change is a good thing.  This country has been doing a good job of this lately.  We have a black president, pot hopefully we'll be completely legal soon, and we're probably looking at the first women president next election.  I happen to believe in a bit less taxation in my life but I can't deny that it's a wonderful mile stone in this country.  Not to mention.....no one gives a poo if someone is gay or not.  Maybe in Russia.

As far as comparing "inequality" that was a reaction to someone mentioning a gay football player in the same breath as Amelia Earhart which is just a ridiculous comparison, and Jackie Robinson for that matter.  

Embracing change is good.  It doesn't mean I have to have the same belief set.  There isn't ever going to be one big collective american conscious where everyone is brainwashed to think the same thing nor should their be.  That would be very bad for this country....seeing how the very foundation of our country is built on bi-partisanship and civil debate.

We're not talking about intolerance or oppression.  No one here is gay bashing.  All I'm hearing is people telling me that I'm a bigot if I prefer not to have to share a shower with an openly gay man.

Nobody gives a poo if someone is gay or not, except in the United States where state governments are passing laws legalizing discrimination.  Go ahead and explain that one.

As to this "don't bring religion into this or you're a hypocrite" nonsense, you can practice whatever religion you want but that doesn't mean that hiding behind religion makes you non-bigoted.  Sure, I'm intolerant of bigotry.  I don't care if you think that's hypocritical.  I don't think we should be tolerant of every idea or every possible situation.  If your religion preaches that gay people shouldn't be able to marry and thus you act on that by voting to deprive them of that ability that makes you a bigot regardless of if your religion justifies it or not.

We are talking about intolerance and oppression.  FFS, in more than half the states in this country, gay people can't even get married.  Yet you say we're not talking about intolerance? Not talking about oppression?  Where do you live, exactly, where you think this isn't at all an issue?  Either you don't personally care about the issue so you think it isn't important, or you bury your head in the sand and act like it isn't important.  Pick one.  You don't get to tell me that this country doesn't have issues with oppressing and being intolerant of gay people when state legislatures are passing that filth and states still say it's illegal for gay people to marry.

#987 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

look I'm not saying that gay people are the most discriminated against group in the country, but it's absolute nonsense to claim there's no oppression or intolerance towards them on a large scale.

#988 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

Nobody gives a poo if someone is gay or not, except in the United States where state governments are passing laws legalizing discrimination.  Go ahead and explain that one.

As to this "don't bring religion into this or you're a hypocrite" nonsense, you can practice whatever religion you want but that doesn't mean that hiding behind religion makes you non-bigoted.  Sure, I'm intolerant of bigotry.  I don't care if you think that's hypocritical.  I don't think we should be tolerant of every idea or every possible situation.  If your religion preaches that gay people shouldn't be able to marry and thus you act on that by voting to deprive them of that ability that makes you a bigot regardless of if your religion justifies it or not.

We are talking about intolerance and oppression.  FFS, in more than half the states in this country, gay people can't even get married.  Yet you say we're not talking about intolerance? Not talking about oppression?  Where do you live, exactly, where you think this isn't at all an issue?  Either you don't personally care about the issue so you think it isn't important, or you bury your head in the sand and act like it isn't important.  Pick one.  You don't get to tell me that this country doesn't have issues with oppressing and being intolerant of gay people when state legislatures are passing that filth and states still say it's illegal for gay people to marry.

Who's hiding behind religion?  Phil from Duck Dynasty?  That's what were resorting to....a media stunt designed to strengthen the show demographic.  That showed made money because of the adverse reaction of that.

Everyone is oppressed or experiences a form of intolerance at some point.  People get called fat, short, dumb, and ugly all the time.  Girls that aren't pretty can't get the same jobs as pretty ones.  I'm not Jewish but of Jewish decent and I've heard that my whole life.  I was a big kid when I was in elementary school.  Got called jelly roll, fat boy, dough boy and all that.  It's a part of life, and if you're smart you use it as motivation to improve yourself.

There isn't some untouched group of people who've never been harassed. 

On gay marriage:  You can't hold the current generations accountable for laws that were put in place before they were even alive.  Every few months a new state is legalizing it....they're dropping like flies.  You know that.

By the way it doesn't sound like you're intolerant of bigotry....it sounds like you're intolerant of anyone with a different opinion then you....which is....wait for it.......bigotry.  

I've haven't said anything offensive towards gays. I've been supportive.  Doesn't mean that I want to share an open shower with an openly gay man.  I'll be his friend, I'll talk about music or sports with him.  I'll ask him what he's been up too.  But I'm not getting naked with him.  

I think a lot of people feel that way that aren't gay.  Individual showers and private dressing areas for players not only prevents conflict it could be seen as a perk and it's equal opportunity.  It's not like I'm saying gay people need to have their own bathroom and their own cafeteria lunch line or their own separate "gay shower."  Everyone takes a private shower gay or straight.  Problem solved.

#989 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,360 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

look I'm not saying that gay people are the most discriminated against group in the country, but it's absolute nonsense to claim there's no oppression or intolerance towards them on a large scale.

actually i beg to differ at this point. and once again i hate doing this but when you walk around asheville (we are talking about asheville here. its a gay mecca similar to san francisco) and have to see/hear this at bel cher

not to mention the "god hates fags" signs everywhere in pack square whenever there is a major event.

when you have to read the news where a state, maybe even your own state, can refuse service to you and your partner.

when last year this happened in asheville. fuging asheville.

it is so insanely psychologically damaging what a group of people in this country are trying to do here. there is something different about this with it being about sexuality and love.  if we get down to the nitty gritty what is life really all about at the end of the day? is it to find one person to spend the rest of your life with? to confide in, to find comfort, to find that one person that loves you just the way your are with your eccentricities and your faults? to grow old with. if there lucky to have someone there that you've shared your life with to comfort you when you die. and here our legislators, our religious folks and maybe even the people they work for send the message every single goddamn day that they are second class citizens and sexual deviates or could be fired on the spot for who they love.

what else could be more degrading then that at this point in time. again i dont like splitting hairs about bigotry. but this is some psychologically fuged up poo that our society is delivering to a group of citizens in this country.

#990 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Everyone is oppressed or experiences a form of intolerance at some point.  People get called fat, short, dumb, and ugly all the time.  Girls that aren't pretty can't get the same jobs as pretty ones.  I'm not Jewish but of Jewish decent and I've heard that my whole life.  I was a big kid when I was in elementary school.  Got called jelly roll, fat boy, dough boy and all that.  It's a part of life, and if you're smart you use it as motivation to improve yourself.

Motivation to improve yourself? LOL

o-BIRTHDAY-INVITATION-570.jpg?6

Motivation to improve yourself!  Show those people you... aren't... uh... gay?

On gay marriage:  You can't hold the current generations accountable for laws that were put in place before they were even alive.  Every few months a new state is legalizing it....they're dropping like flies.  You know that.

How long do you think a generation is?

I'm beginning to think you're just trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com