Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

#652 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn yo moma
HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

So have you ever had a fantasy of guzzling cum?

What you just typed is laughably stupid. I mean just WOW, What you typed is seriously the dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life. 

Yea, gay guys in their 40's and 50's are still sticking it to their parents. Gay guys who have parents that still love and understand their decision are still sticking it to their parents. 

#653 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationWNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

We're not going to agree....no point in talking

That sounds sad.

If a man is confident in himself....it does not matter what someone around him does.  If a locker room has 52 straight men and 1 who is gay and the 52 are confident in who they are....the gay man is no threat to them.  If one or some of the 52 are not confident in who they are....the gay man is not a threat....their own insecurities/confusions are the problem.  I cannot imagine why anyone feels threatened.

This issue may result in Michael falling in the draft.  Would love it if he became a Panther and earned his respect on the field.

#654 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

#655 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.
HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

You got it, but not exactly like that, most gay are rebelling against their parents just like strippers and hookers. No one really can possibly get enjoymnet of getting fuged in the ass or a guy feeling the fuzzy beard of another man while get kissed. That is all for show because they are trying to stick it to their parents. Some people are like that, they will do anythng to get back at their parents. No dude in his right mind wants to drink cum.

You are basing the statement that gays are rebelling on what, exactly? Your years studying human sexuality? Personal experience? Or your backwoods ignorant malformed assumption based on nothing more than prejudice and a coors light buzz?

As far as drinking cum, many women don't like that either, slick. Or are they just post op transexuals?

You are a genuine idiot. I mean not because you believe what you believe, but because your constant and unabashed belief in your own opinion without any attempt to research the subject academically, or based on first hand accounts and interviews with the people you claim to be an expert on. You're not. You, sir, are an expert in the worldview that you have created. It's not reality. So until you learn to live in the real world with the rest of us, seriously, shut the fug up, and keep you moronic opinions to yourself.

Again, not because you are anti-gay, I could understand that if you could accept the fact that you are a closet homosexual, or that you just don't care for gay people, because for some reason their sexual orientation freaks you out. I'm telling you to shut the fug up, because you are citing bull poo evidence based on personal conjecture and passing it off as fact while you are in fact woefully out of touch with reality. Now. Shut the fug up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#656 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn yo moma
HUDDLER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

Deep down they don't think their parents agree with it.  Hell Hugh Heffner slept with men, he was trying to stick it to sorry, obviously whoever forgave him, now he only wants women.  Gays are drama queens, they need the drama, when the drama is gone they will revert back to being a man.  There are so many stories of how gay men are absolutely gay then they find that one in a million chick then bone her.  Wtf is that, that just lets you know.  They are putting on.

What you just typed is laughably stupid. I mean just WOW, What you typed is seriously the dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life. 

Yea, gay guys in their 40's and 50's are still sticking it to their parents. Gay guys who have parents that still love and understand their decision are still sticking it to their parents. 

#657 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• LocationLexington, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

So have you ever had a fantasy of guzzling cum?

Ummm, no. However, that has nothing to do with what I thought was stupid about your post. 

#658 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

I'm starting to think ThunderKatt is one of Zod's many traffic-generating troll AEs.

Nobody can seriously be that stupid & ignorant.

#659 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

It is amazing to me that people accept all forms of what heterosexuals are attracted to as part of normal.

They like different types of butts. They like different sized boobs. Some like long legs. Some like blondes. Some like brunettes. Some like red heads.

BUT it is just so inconceivable that men could be attracted to other men.

We are all attracted to different things, even within heterosexuality.

#660 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Deep down they don't think their parents agree with it.  Hell Hugh Heffner slept with men, he was trying to stick it to sorry, obviously whoever forgave him, now he only wants women.  Gays are drama queens, they need the drama, when the drama is gone they will revert back to being a man.  There are so many stories of how gay men are absolutely gay then they find that one in a million chick then bone her.  Wtf is that, that just lets you know.  They are putting on.

so....gays are the drama queens? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users