301 replies to this topic

#31 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

Way to jinx us bro. We double checked with this bar next to my house last night and they said they will be open regardless of the weather. So if my power goes out we are walking to the bar. I just absolutely hate watching games like this in a bar - especially when there's people who aren't pulling for the team u are.

Of course you do. Id hate having my face rubbed in the ass beating you guys are about to receive. Stay at home if your power goes out.

#32 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Of course you do. Id hate having my face rubbed in the ass beating you guys are about to receive. Stay at home if your power goes out.

I don't like watching Panthers games at bars either. Especially when I got a 60 inch tv and free beers at the house.

I'll be the only Carolina fan in the group so I'm gonna be hearing it regardless where I am.

#33 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

I don't like watching Panthers games at bars either. Especially when I got a 60 inch tv and free beers at the house.

I'll be the only Carolina fan in the group so I'm gonna be hearing it regardless where I am.

We usually do a big duke Carolina party it's about 50/50 & a lot of fun. I don't mind the rivalry because for the most part our whole group realizes it's just a game and we are still friends. The snow is going to make that a no go for me tonight though.

#34 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

Things got chippy during the managers game last night...

#35 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

Rumors circling in twitter the game is gonna be cancelled. Unbelievable. They better not cancel this poo. I don't want to hear the whining from the dookies.

#36 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

The officials are in the Smith Center, all we are waiting for is for Duke to show up.

#37 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

I just called my friend who has very, very extensive ties to the duke athletic dept and he said he hadn't heard anything.

#38 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

I just called my friend who has very, very extensive ties to the duke athletic dept and he said he hadn't heard anything.

Lol

#39 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Lol

I usually refrain from revealing personal info on here just to avoid the low hanging fruit for trolls. You're free to believe or not believe me (idfc either way) but if my friend hadn't heard anything that's gotta be a good sign for the game.

Also, in unrelated news, I just cracked open my first beer. To the haters. #cheers

#40 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

check the tweets from the unc/dookie beat writers - not looking good.

#41 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,320 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

A lot of media members on both sides seem to be sending out a "it's going to get postponed" vibe. 

#42 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

A lot of media members on both sides seem to be sending out a "it's going to get postponed" vibe.

Yeah that's why I called my friend. He said he hadn't heard anything but had been riding atvs for the past two hours.

#43 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

You'd think with all that "education" in Durham those morons could have seen this coming and made the proper adjustments. I'm sure the booster who gave Lance Thomas all that expensive jewelry could have put the dookies up in a Hampton Inn overnight. #footballskewl

#44 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,320 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

RT @WRALSportsFan Duke will be at Smith Center by 7:30, @jgravleyWRAL says. They will play if they can. http://www.wralsportsfan.com/tv-crews-arrive-early-for-duke-unc/13383944/ 

If so,

waynes-world-game-on1.jpg

#45 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Duke should load their damn bus & go to CH now instead of waiting all day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com