Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Chingon

Panthers very interested in OT Brandon Thomas

61 posts in this topic

I just want to win on Sunday...what ever formula that make s it happen I'm down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

He is pretty raw and not so mobile based on the tape I've viewed. Two weeks ago he was projected in the 5th or 6th round...not really sure how or why he shot up the rankings so fast.

nice save... we need real skill!

thomas is like many others in this draft could go anywhere form 2nd(late) to 5th(early). a few things and hes there or falling.

any player picked at 28, will have questions/flaws. i would gladly take a flawed lewan, kouandjio, evans, ebron, gilbert, bejamin, or lee at 28.

my only beef with the draft, is the iants are picking before us..... god i hate that! we stuck it to them last year and they have similar needs at OL, WR, and CBs. They could easy ruin half the draft for the panthers..... micky is a legit gm too......

Thomas with 35 reps at 225 with basically 35 " arms is impressive.  It don't tell you if he can play but upper body strength like that don't hurt.

35 is GREAT for long arms.... he put in work. plus hes "only" 305 lbs, he could easily get bigger and stronger....hmmmm did great against clowny and senior practice ... hmmmm

He ran a 4.97 40 which looks pretty good too.

I really don't see that. His feet seems fine -- good even. Are you sure you're not thinking about Morgan Moses?

I'm positive. Cyrus is a powerful mauler but against burners he's average. Thus, why I believe, he's better suited for RT.

In the 3rd, why not.

In the first two rounds, Id be scratching my head.

No because orange

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

This guy is more of a day 3 pick.

Lol? He's a third round guy all day long.