Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy talk out of 49ers and Browns

53 posts in this topic

Posted

This sounds like something from that new movie Draft Day.

I thought Arian Foster was supposed to be in that movie, but apparently he isn't.

Posted

The 49ers are still denying it.

Unfortunately for them, the Browns aren't.

Posted

I see no problem with the 9ers doing that, in fact, if I were running the team I would have tried to make it happen.

Cleveland has some pieces.

Posted

It seems like the trade was harbaugh's idea and he's very unhappy with the situation in SF. I'm not sure why.

Posted

It seems like the trade was harbaugh's idea and he's very unhappy with the situation in SF. I'm not sure why.

yeah, he was handed a ready made team in SF...Cleveland is far from that.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah, he was handed a ready made team in SF...Cleveland is far from that.

The only thing I can think of is that he's very egotistical and wanted to make the move for Money and to see if he could turn the Browns into a winner.

Posted

I'd need more evidence before I believe this but... The only reasons I can think of is he wants to prove he can build a team, or SF is paying him poo.

Posted

I'd need more evidence before I believe this but... The only reasons I can think of is he wants to prove he can build a team, or SF is paying him poo.

He's not paid like a top NFL head coach.

Posted

I have no doubt now that trade talks happened, and that Harbaugh is a douche. I'm glad, now, that we didn't get him.

Posted

I'm in vegas at the sports book at the Aria and Cleveland opened at 200/1 and now they're at 60/1. Did the Browns change ownership?

Posted

that's a great negotiating tactic, "shut up and take the money we're offering or else we'll trade you to the Browns"

6 people like this

Posted

would work on me!