Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats vs Grizzlies 2/22

48 posts in this topic

Posted

He's not off, Gasol is shutting him down. And collectively, they arent letting him touch the ball that often.

Posted

Lol ref just called a tech on a grizz player for doing absolutely nothing, at least nothing I saw.

Posted

And im not all that informed as to why our new guys arent playing yet, but it pisses me off because guys like Steve Blake and Aaron Brooks played the very next night after they were traded. We could use them tonight...

Posted

Lol ref just called a tech on a grizz player for doing absolutely nothing, at least nothing I saw.

It's cool, they didnt call three obvious fouls on the Grizz during that last 8 secs to make up for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Biz is such a damn monster.

Posted

And im not all that informed as to why our new guys arent playing yet, but it pisses me off because guys like Steve Blake and Aaron Brooks played the very next night after they were traded. We could use them tonight...

Blame it on Milwaukee. Sessions hasn't taken or cleared his medical as of yesterday, so the trade isn't official yet. 

Posted

I'm finished complaining about the refs!

Posted

Bizmack is so cocky on defense, it's great to watch. 

Posted

Blame it on Milwaukee. Sessions hasn't taken or cleared his medical as of yesterday, so the trade isn't official yet.

Steve Reed tweeted earlier today that the trade was official and Ridnour and Neal are officially Bobcats and can practice but Clifford said they weren't playing tonight.

I'm guessing Sessions wasnt a fan of the trade though.

Posted

Bobcats destroying it in the 4th with the Bench. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Toll just blew the fuging lid off.

Posted

Off topic: Duke beat 'Cuse.