5 replies to this topic

#1 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

I am starting to get pretty set on Stauskas or Hairston going to us in this draft. I knew Stauskas was lights out as a shooter but I didnt know he had such an all around great game. To go along with his wet shot, he has really nice handles and is a good passer. Has great size at 6'6. Ppl try to bang on his athleticism but he is not some poverty kid in that regard. Appears to have average athleticism as he will and can dunk on you. Anyone else eying this kid in the draft? 

#2 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:25 AM

Well good shooter.  I think we sort of have a player like him now in Neal.  Not sure how this kid's defensive game is, but not seeing to many defensive highlights.  I can tell he's a highly skilled player...but it's the NBA and you can't undervalue athleticism.  

It's easy for us to forget Jeff Taylor is hurt, and I'm not sure this kid is an upgrade.  

#3 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

Taylor would help our team out so much this year.. his defense would fit right in and his scoring ability from the wing would be helpful to our anemic offense.

#4 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

I think PJ will be gone by the Portland pick, I wouldn't be against Stauskas.

#5 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Well good shooter.  I think we sort of have a player like him now in Neal.  Not sure how this kid's defensive game is, but not seeing to many defensive highlights.  I can tell he's a highly skilled player...but it's the NBA and you can't undervalue athleticism.  

It's easy for us to forget Jeff Taylor is hurt, and I'm not sure this kid is an upgrade.  

When you start comparing handle and passing Staus is much better than Neal imo. Not to mention Staus having 2 inches on him. 

Neal is a backup (very good one at that). I see Staus being a very good 3rd-4th option on a good team. 

#6 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

When you start comparing handle and passing Staus is much better than Neal imo. Not to mention Staus having 2 inches on him. 

Neal is a backup (very good one at that). I see Staus being a very good 3rd-4th option on a good team. 

Kemba

Staus

MKG

Zeller

Big Al

I like the looks of that SLU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users