• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Bogart

Bogart

Village Idiot

• ALL-PRO
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

Exactly....because reporting the signings take about 3 min a piece. They ran a FA Frenzy show for several DAYS.

I'm guessing these guys think that the WWE/WWF is real too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#92 TheNewStandard

TheNewStandard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

Nice pissing contest, but I'll bet the little fanboy still doesn't understand how much Steve will cost this team if he won't restructure/take a paycut before June 1st.

Man I hope we don't throw away our chance at a Super Bowl because we have to get rid of Kraken and Cam to keep Smitty on the team for 3 more years...

#93 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

Just who the hell are we going to get to catch the ball for Cam next year?  Nicks?  Please, another overrated and lazy me-first Tar Heel (see Peppers, Julius).  The folks at the Disturber no doubt want this so they can continue their Chapel Hill circle-jerk.  Lose Ginn, even hands of stone Brandon Garvin, and Olson is all alone.

#94 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,481 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Just who the hell are we going to get to catch the ball for Cam next year?  Nicks?  Please, another overrated and lazy me-first Tar Heel (see Peppers, Julius).  The folks at the Disturber no doubt want this so they can continue their Chapel Hill circle-jerk.  Lose Ginn, even hands of stone Brandon Garvin, and Olson is all alone.

Evidence that everything in your post is complete and utter garbage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com