Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII's trip to the AT&T Center for Spurs vs. TrailBlazers

23 posts in this topic

Posted

After this, for a short amount of time, the Blazers lit on fire. Lillard diced through the spurs defense and slammed it with the left hand,

and shortly thereafter drained a 3 ball to bring them within 6.

The spurs however called a timeout and Blazers lost all momentum and it was all Spurs from this point on.

73-64 Spurs at the end of the 3rd

post-14499-139472396779_thumb.jpg

Posted

In the 4th, within 1 minute Mills and Belineli both hit a 3 ball and it was all spurs from this point on. Mills was on fire this quarter, and every time he shot a 3 this annoying ass dude next to me screams "PATTY PATTY PATTY!"

The only highlight for the TrailBlazers this quarter was a CJ McCollum dunk in traffic (which I couldn't find video of)

Final Score: 103-90 Spurs win

post-14499-139472419677_thumb.jpg

Posted

Afterwards I took a chance for a picture with my little brother. Rockin Hornets gear, or course. We got a lot of stares wearing that stuff and a lot of people who asked us about it had no idea the bobcats were changing their name.

Also afterwards we went behind the fox sports set where the analyst were and I lifted my brother on my shoulders to see if he could get on camera. Security rushed to me quickly telling me to set him down. I think he may have gotten on camera. If anyone can find footage of the fox sports post game please let me know.

Overall it was a good experience and I am planning on taking a trip next spring break to Charlotte to watch the Hornets in their debut season. Hope you enjoyed the thread.

post-14499-139472429384_thumb.jpg

Posted

I'm waiting for bp's documentation of the Wizards vs. Bobcats game now :P

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

The server here at work is down cus the crazy wind we have been having.. Don't want to do recap on my phone, but trust me the wait will be worth it :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

The server here at work is down cus the crazy wind we have been having.. Don't want to do recap on my phone, but trust me the wait will be worth it :)

I had to do it from my phone. No computer here at the hotel for me to do it on.

Posted

Bp killed my thread lol

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Cool stuff, this makes me want to do one of these when I go to the Bobcats / Blazers game later this month.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool stuff, this makes me want to do one of these when I go to the Bobcats / Blazers game later this month.

definitely do it. Hopefully the blazers play as poorly against charlotte as they did against san antonio
1 person likes this

Posted

Aldridge is out the next 2 games and mo Williams is out the next 2 weeks. Hmm

1 person likes this

Posted

Aldridge is out the next 2 games and mo Williams is out the next 2 weeks. Hmm

They have a big game vs the Warriors soon, it could have been even bigger had the Warriors not lost to Cleveland last night.

1 person likes this