• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracka McNasty

Dark horse pick for our first rounder... Mass Suicide would be had by all

I'd be happy. He really stood out when watching on Saturdays.

BPA all day

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yea let's not give Cam any weapons and get him killed with no o-line. He can do it all by himself.

I posted the same thing in this thread:

Shazier is a baller. He would be an awesome get and would set up perfectly to take over for TD in the future. And contrary to popular belief, adding someone like Tiny Richardson is not going to make the offensive line any better.

I like him as a player. Likely one of the blue chip players that will be available at the end of the first. Wouldn't shock me.

i wouldnt come on the huddle after the pick is called in for at least a week

Are you kidding?  I wouldn't leave the huddle the entire weekend.  I hope it doesn't happen but it would be 10x the reaction of the release of Smitty.  I honestly can't think of anything left in the offseason that would be more entertaining.

Ryan Shazier, LB Ohio State.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Honestly this kid is perfect for our front 7 and also go along with our keep your strengths strong .... .. I would be very happy with this pick

Outside of Star, every pick last year was sort of a "what the fug" pick. DT back to back, Kug (no one knew him), LB and RB.

I'm going into this with 0 expectations for who the collective thinks should be picked come our turns. But just like every year people are going to freak out because "their guy" got passed over.

The board is going to fall differently than any mock can predict; so I'm just going to sit back, accept Gett's decisions and root that they work out for us