Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

This is pathetic

The guy down the street killed a guy, so I shouldn't get in trouble if I do it too, is that your logic?   :lk:

so your logic is this is like killing someone?

I hear this only happens at UNC.

*sarcastic comment*

Dig around at other ACC programs and show me that it doesn't happen at those, and then I'll care.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

sorry but this does not happen everywhere. No one else is offering a fake term paper as proof there is a problem in their school.

sorry but this does not happen everywhere. No one else is offering a fake term paper as proof there is a problem in their school.

Tell me how you know this since the NCAA doesn't investigate squat until someone blows a whistle?

I was in college, not at UNC, and saw girls doing athletes' homework for them while they went to sleep next to them in the computer lab. Why were all of Duke's basketball players in the Sociology program at one time? 

Of course it happens everywhere. Investigate every major program, and you will find SOMETHING. 

Don't know why you're focusing on a "term paper" as if that's the only thing a school can do to get into trouble. By "it" I mean "something," not specifically a term paper. That's ancillary. 

Tell me how you know this since the NCAA doesn't investigate squat until someone blows a whistle?

I was in college, not at UNC, and saw girls doing athletes' homework for them while they went to sleep next to them in the computer lab. Why were all of Duke's basketball players in the Sociology program at one time? 

Of course it happens everywhere. Investigate every major program, and you will find SOMETHING. 

Don't know why you're focusing on a "term paper" as if that's the only thing a school can do to get into trouble. By "it" I mean "something," not specifically a term paper. That's ancillary. 

by "it", I am speaking of this particular term paper and the lunacy behind it starting with the lunatic behind it. So don't try and tell me what I said and what I mean. if you want to comment on my post then comment on the point.

so your logic is this is like killing someone?

You're absolving someone of blame because you think someone else does it too. If that's how you feel, I got nothing for ya.

You're absolving someone of blame because you think someone else does it too. If that's how you feel, I got nothing for ya.

I said they didn't so who are you talking to? you have nothing for me because you make no sense in regard to what i said.

by "it", I am speaking of this particular term paper and the lunacy behind it starting with the lunatic behind it. So don't try and tell me what I said and what I mean. if you want to comment on my post then comment on the point.

I commented on "the point." You wanted me to comment on the "particulars," which are irrelevant. I've stated why, unless you're just too dumb to understand it.

UNC wasn't just hit over "a term paper." My point supersedes yours, therefore, it will not be reduced to one detail. 

I commented on "the point." You wanted me to comment on the "particulars," which are irrelevant. I've stated why, unless you're just too dumb to understand it.

UNC wasn't just hit over "a term paper." My point supersedes yours, therefore, it will not be lowered to a trivial detail. 

you didn't comment on the point you dont know what the point was.Changing the point is not commenting on it . If you are making another point then using my post is irrelevant because it had nothing to do with what you said or wanted to say.That put the dumb ball squarely in your court. if you don't want to address particulars then don't try to answer a post about particulars.

what UNC was "hit over" had nothing to do with my comment  and your response had nothing to do with my comment either.

My point stands independent of yours because it is not about your point.But of course your "supercedes" comment just shows you are not interested in anything but having a conversation with yourself.Good luck with that.