Photo
- - - - -

Desean Jackson released *update* Rivera interested *UPDATE X2* Rivera interest was a smokescreen?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
377 replies to this topic

#61 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,451 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Oh and he has connections to the Crips.

http://www.nj.com/ea...d_troubles.html

Yikes :blink:

#62 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

Interesting. I think there's more to meet the eye in this situation after reading up on it, and something is about to go down. To risky for us to take on

Makes you wonder

#63 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

D Jack could be a NAzi for all I care. Charlotte will clean him up.

#64 Rastlet

Rastlet

NOT NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

Something is very fishy with this release. Run away from this as fast as you can.

#65 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

This thought crossed my mind,  But then I couldn't see the reasoning behind making him look bad.  

I'm thinking if things got really ugly between he and the front office, there could be some residual hard feelings on Roseman or Chip's behalf?  Perhaps Desean was really a jackass towards them?

I'm wondering why he publicly updated everyone when he finally talked with Chip Kelly as well...  Idk, he definitely seems like an abrasive guy, so I'm thinking it is a strong possibility.  As has been said, there are PLENTY of NFL players lame enough to still be affiliating with gangs, so he isn't unique in that sense.  So, why this is being reported now by writers covering the Eagles just seems awfully coincidental.

#66 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,411 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:18 PM

its not the gang ties that is a problem its the gang ties with connections to two murders thats scary

#67 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 3,325 posts
  • Location910

adam schefter just made a very interesting point and i think accurate point...said that the eagles were shopping him and had plenty of time until the draft to wait and see if anybody wanted to trade for him. So it wasn't that they couldn't find a trade partner. And the fact that they released him today was because they didn't want to be the team that traded him away either. If other teams want to sign him now, that's on them. The eagles don't want to be connected or associated with him in any manner...even as the team that traded him to another.

Bingo. There has to be more to this than just the money, their trying to diassociate themselves from him asap.

#68 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,451 posts
  • LocationSC

I'm thinking if things got really ugly between he and the front office, there could be some residual hard feelings on Roseman or Chip's behalf? Perhaps Desean was really a jackass towards them?

I'm wondering why he publicly updated everyone when he finally talked with Chip Kelly as well... Idk, he definitely seems like an abrasive guy, so I'm thinking it is a strong possibility. As has been said, there are PLENTY of NFL players lame enough to still be affiliating with gangs, so he isn't unique in that sense. So, why this is being reported now by writers covering the Eagles just seems awfully coincidental.

If they can't back it up at all, they'd be subject to a slander lawsuit.

If there's anything to this story, hell no on bringing him here.

#69 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,353 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

No, choir boys only please!

#70 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,643 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

its not the gang ties that is a problem its the gang ties with connections to two murders thats scary

well all that connection could be is a friend, that is in a gang that did those murders. hopefully he had nothing to do with it.

#71 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

if he is taking pictures with known crip members he can go fug himself

#72 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

I'm thinking if things got really ugly between he and the front office, there could be some residual hard feelings on Roseman or Chip's behalf?  Perhaps Desean was really a jackass towards them?

I'm wondering why he publicly updated everyone when he finally talked with Chip Kelly as well...  Idk, he definitely seems like an abrasive guy, so I'm thinking it is a strong possibility.  As has been said, there are PLENTY of NFL players lame enough to still be affiliating with gangs, so he isn't unique in that sense.  So, why this is being reported now by writers covering the Eagles just seems awfully coincidental.

My other thought was that it was softening the blow to Philly fans about his release.  From what I understand, they didn't need to make this move for cap space.  

#73 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Every team needs a thug.

#74 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,643 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

if he is taking pictures with known crip members he can go fug himself

that doesnt connect him to the murders tho.

#75 lola

lola

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

[quote name="Clicheking" post="2719511" timestamp="1396027131"]

Bingo. There has to be more to this than just the money, their trying to diassociate themselves from him asap.[/quote

It sure looks like there is an addendum to this storyline. Grab your popcorn, TO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com