Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football Gameplan Panther Mock

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you guys are fine with the depth on the OL…Chandler would make a better guard though and a nice swing tackle…Kugbila will surprise this preseason

I agree people forget we're getting Amini, Kugilla, and Williams back from IR add in Bond, Scott and Chandler that is a lot of beef at OG coming back.

Posted

I can see us drafting 2 Ot in the draft.

Posted

I can see us drafting 2 Ot in the draft.

This is what I want. 2 OL, 2 WR, 1 CB, 1

TE, and I'm cool. Colvin in the 7th if he last.

Posted

This guy actually does his research and presents informed opinions. It's a shame that you can't find these qualities on major networks anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just cannot like LSU wrs. They are becoming like Penn State for rbs or Florida for qbs

Posted

stopped watching when he said we picked Jarvis Landry in the 1st round

But you come back here everyday :)

Posted

I could get with this mock, but Matthews falling that far down may be a stretch.  If he does, I would run to the podium with the pick.

Posted

Love Ems videos for several reasons. He's always putting in work and it shows that he knows every football team inside and out, he knows his stuff. Now on to the draft. I can't say that I like this draft, there's plenty to like actually, but I don't believe the players he chose for us, although are a great fit, will be there at the rounds he has said. Of course Jarvis Landry will be there at 28, I just don't see us taking him there. Specially when he will probably be a 2nd round guy. I love the OT pick. Jordan Matthews in the third would be a steal, but there is no way he will be there. Dare I say he will be gone by the second round. Taking Matthews in the second seems more feasible. All the picks are right though, just not in the right round. That's my opinion on the video. Regardless it is a good draft.

2 people like this

Posted

To your point, I was thinking that Matthews will go ahead of Landry.

1 person likes this

Posted

stopped watching when he said we picked Jarvis Landry in the 1st round

I think he was dead on with Landry in fact his first 4 picks were pretty much perfect.

Posted

Cooks: #10 - 2nd Rd

Benjamin: #17 - 4th Rd

Matthews: #15 - 3rd Rd

though he will be drafted on potential i think that is really where Benjamin stands. Too much hype.

Posted

No way Benjamin lasts till the 4th round, are you crazy?

If we pass on Cooks, Lee and Benjamin for Landry I think I'll lose it. He has talent but he was like the slowest WR at the combine. I'm not putting our 28th into that kind of guy. There are plenty of tall/speed guys to be had later in the draft to fill the kinda role Landry would.

Not enamored by a 6'1" DE in round 4 either. We have guys behind CJ and Hardy worth developing. An OLB would make more sense here.