Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Worst player to ever lace up in a Panther uniform

In terms of Panther worst it would be Chuck Smith, Eric Swan or Bruce Nelson.  Smith and Swan had good careers but they deserve a spot on the Panther wall of shame.  Nelson had some injury issues he could not overcome.

L-TownCat    12,242

Every Wide Receiver we ever drafted not named Steve Smith or Moose Muhammed.

Throw in DJ Hackett while were at it.

Carl Spackler    3,442

Matt Willig, though he's not a bad actor. Just kidding. It'd actually have to be the dude who wound up on the Bachelor or whatever, he was in on the opening kickoff in 1998 and separated his shoulder.

panther4life    2,365

Matt Willig, though he's not a bad actor. Just kidding. It'd actually have to be the dude who wound up on the Bachelor or whatever, he was in on the opening kickoff in 1998 and separated his shoulder.

Was just coming to post willig as I do every time this thread pops up....only George Zidek of the hornets pissed me off more than that guy in terms of professional sports in Charlottes history

Zithers    495

armanti

couldnt catch, couldnt run, couldnt return, couldnt throw on his gadget plays

how the fug you gonna get caught by the punter. or have a 82 yard catch and get caught by a safety on the other side of the field smgdh

lightsout    2,457

Easily Jimmy Clausen.

I'm very glad we drafted him, though. We wouldn't have ANY of the players we have right now without him, IMO.

CPcavedweller    1,290

true, but he was a terrible nfl player. and that has nothing to do with what we gave up for him. that's not on him.

He was a developmental prospect that was a product of Marty Hurney being played by the Patriots. I loved Armanti in college but I do believe his best path would've been at quarterback in Canada. He would thrive up north.