• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Worst player to ever lace up in a Panther uniform

Biakabatuka wasnt THAT bad, he just had a horrible fumbling problem. It is Fua and its not even close he was absolutely useless and id argue that 80% of the reason behind our improvement as a defense from 2012 to 2013 was the fact that star was playing dt and not fua

If you think it's Fua and not even close, you never watched Eric Shelton play. I think he ended up with 20 rushing yards, in his career.

The worst player to ever suit up likely never saw a snap and nobody knew their name.

The worst player to ever suit up likely never saw a snap and nobody knew their name.

Someone like cam newton the safety?

Recent history wins the day for me but there are so many it's a tie. The following all sucked so bad that it literally made me physically angry.

Sione Fua

Armanti

Mackenzie Bernadeau

Jimmeh

Everette Brown

David Carr

the rules clearly state that your nominee must have had a memorable play or plays...

so you folks nominating Armanti are not following the rules. 

I bet the other newton sees a lot of disappointed kids at his Cam Newton Football Fundamentals camp every year. Parents on a budget to their kids: you want to go to Cam Newton's football camp this summer??

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HeyMsCarter

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts