Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Meeting with Adams for 2nd Time

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Pauline also said this

This went by pretty quiet, didnt know we even met with him, more olineman is a good thing. Didnt watch much of him until I saw this but i like what I've seen so far at tackle

Posted

Not surprised by our interest in Bitonio...it's either him or Cooks

Posted

Brandon Thomas also visited this week, after his injury so there still may be interest to spend a mid round pick on him

1 person likes this

Posted

If we can somehow snag Hurst and Thomas in the 4th & 5th rounds...

Posted

I'd love to get Thomas in the 4th or 5th, maybe bitonio in the late first or a fleming in the second. Be a solid tackle duo going forward

Posted

Nah don't really want this guy in the first. He's talented but he might be a product of good qb play, and not superior competition

My dream first two rounds

round 1-marquise lee

round 2- Joel Bitonio

Posted

Nah don't really want this guy in the first. He's talented but he might be a product of good qb play, and not superior competition

My dream first two rounds

round 1-marquise lee

round 2- Joel Bitonio

Sounds like bitonio might go late first

Posted

Lol, teams actually address other positions in the draft than WR you know?

This is the deepest WR-draft in a long long time and there WILL be a great talent at WR available when we pick at 60. It is ridiculous how some guys think that all guys, that we are interested in will be gone by the time we pick in round 1 and 2..

How dare you bring logic into this. Every team will double dip at WR or OT this year. No chance we get anything we need.

Posted

Lets hope he lasts until 60

Posted

Ugg, me want Matthews. Fug everyone else, ugg.

Posted

The media thinks Adams is a 2nd round talent. i completely disagree. i think he has the makings of a #1 WR, and i wouldnt fault the Panthers for snagging him in the first. I view Latimer the same way. it would be awesome if we could pick up Adams AND Latimer in rounds 1 and 2... or better yet, trade down into the 2nd and pick them both up in the 2nd round. this scenario would give us two more later-round picks. i saw a scenario with the Jaguars where we trade down into the early 2nd and pick up a 5th and a 7th in return. this would be amazing... 

pick up Adams with the early 2nd, Latimer with the late 2nd... and have more picks later for other needs. it would be awesome.