Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Slammed Ms B

Jesus fugging Christ lmao

1509940_277044965790988_4498980404447701

I can see you use your right arm a lot. You might want to switch up date night every now and then to even them out.

I can see you use your right arm a lot. You might want to switch up date night every now and then to even them out.

even his bicep has fat rolls

grey hair galore, what is this dude like 45 but acts like a 20 yr old?

NtB2x.gif

Alice's mom: "Oh, Alejandro, why are you taking pictures of yourself in my mirror?"

Alice: "Mom, I need to prove to hundreds of grown men on an internet message board that I am not as fat as they think I am!"

lmao alice looks exactly the same as a 51-year-old single mom i know that posts mirror selfies on facebook

lmao alice looks exactly the same as a 51-year-old single mom i know that posts mirror selfies on facebook

Can't wait till you get a squid sleeve inked permanently on you arm. I'm glad you're embracing your Appalachia white trash heritage!

Can't wait till you get a squid sleeve inked permanently on you arm. I'm glad you're embracing your Appalachia white trash heritage!

my squid sleeve is going to be awesome. meanwhile you will continue look no different then somebody's menopausal aunt

Jesus Christ I'm on an airplane laughing my ass off at this poo. Guy sitting next next to me asked why the lesbian would take a picture with her hat turned backwards. I had to explain its a pic of a really rich guy who exfoliates.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz