Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free agency : Players you want/Players you don't

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm not saying Melo isn't good. He's a very talented ball player. He just takes too many shots, doesn't pass and doesn't have a great attitude. That along with the price makes him un-appeasing IMO. We are more suited to try and become a similar team to the pacers then the Heat.

Posted · Report post

Lmao.

Haha what? I don't want all of them. A combo of sessions and deng would do just fine IMO

Posted · Report post

Hell no to Nick Young! The dude is a scrub.

Maybe as a 6th man, but not starter material.

Posted · Report post

Want Hayward, but would still like Lance Stephenson. Not a great shooter but will be a huge upgrade over Hendo.

Similar player to MKG, but better ball handler.

We could get a "shooter" like Aaron Harrison with the Portland pick.

Posted · Report post

Haha what? I don't want all of them. A combo of sessions and deng would do just fine IMO

Melo at the 3 with Jefferson would be a disaster, he'd have to be a 4 here. That and pretty much everyone bolded on the list isn't coming here.

Posted · Report post

Hell no to Nick Young! The dude is a scrub.

Maybe as a 6th man, but not starter material.

Nick Young and Gerald Henderson splitting time would work very well. Neither are starters, so we could run a platoon type thing with the two of them. I'm not sure were you got the impression he would be starting.

Posted · Report post

Nick Young and Gerald Henderson splitting time would work very well. Neither are starters, so we could run a platoon type thing with the two of them. I'm not sure were you got the impression he would be starting.

Hendo needs to go. Why have another scrub at SG?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments