- Resources mean nothing without proper leadership and coaching... maybe you should read Tony Dungy's book and get back to me. Since Fedora got to UNC he's been successful. Two years ago we would have been Coastal champs if it wasn't for the sanctions and last year was an abnormality due to Renner's injury and we still managed to thrash the mighty Bearcats of the AAC. Also look at the conference, there is always one very good team in the ACC year after year (FSU, Clemson, Miami, Virginia Tech, and this year Duke). The competition is tough so saying that UNC has failed is flat out wrong. If that's the case than Arkansas by all standards is just as bad as UNC based on your silly standard of failure.
- Oh boy lol... In what world is ECU better than UNC? You are taking an utterly small sample size. Year in and year out UNC is better than ECU. How many times to I have to repeat it... ECU has beaten Carolina twice in 14 years... TWICE. Try reading my post instead of acting like a complete fool.
- Oh really no one cares about money and draft picks? Then why is the main reason of college football to produce revenue for the school? Maybe YOU don't care about money because you aren't intellectual enough to understand the business side of football but trust me, others care.
- How many times do I have to say it, Carolina has beaten ECU so many times that it's not even funny. We're bound to drop a game from time to time and I literally don't care who your team is led by because at the end of the day, the winner isn't decided by who was 4* recruit and who was a walk-on. It's decided by preparation, game-plan, and execution.
- You're right it's not like one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history went to UNC or one of the best centers etc... let's only mention quarterback and running back so it looks like I know what I'm talking about when I'm actually making a fool out of myself.
You legit might be the most biased and possibly the most uninformed poster in this section and that is saying something.
I'm glad they give out all those "Would have been champs" and "If not for an injury" trophies. UNC has got to lead the nation in those.
Granted, UNC does have a hell of a lot of players in the NFL. (ECU has their fair share, too.) Too bad none of them ever helped UNC win anything when they were in Chapel Hill.
And way to beat your chest about beating the 3rd ranked AAC team last year in what was essentially a home game. LoL