• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers select WR Kelvin Benjamin FSU

Ace, I see you bro! You called it lol

who you talking to? he's fapping right now.

If we can get Bitonio, Moses tomorrow then our offense will be better. I would love to get Allen Robinson as well but I'm happy as long as we get a good OT next. I think Cotchery and Avant can be good teachers to Benjamin since he is still raw. I am just so happy we didn't get Lee.

We finally have that big target that we wanted cam to have. Now let's hope he can develop quick.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

G-man believes in him, even after taking a hard look at Lee, so I believe in him.

I think Ricky's route running teaching combined with his size and talent is very nice combo indeed. This is really gonna help our redzone game for sure.

I absolutely love this pick.

With what was available at out pick, he is who I wanted.

BIG THREAT. BIG TARGET.

Cam all the sudden has three large receiving targets with Olsen, Dickson, and Benji!!!

What a difference this should make for our redzone offense compared to last season where we struggled mightily down the stretch.  KB, Cotchery, Avant (and hopefully McNutt) should be a HUGE upgrade and put points on the board. 

didn't think we would pull the trigger on him but excited we did. Didn't know if I would have preferred Lee or Benjamin but I can't blame them for Benjamin bc he really is what we are missing, a huge target for Cam. 

TD also said on the drive he wanted him!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leoslayer

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts