Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

The Official General NBA Discussion Thread

What is wrong with Indiana? Did losing Lance and Paul George make them Lakers bad?

They are missing George Hill and David West too....

Charles Johnson likes the Lakers. That being said, he should be asleep for the big game and not watching basketball.

Charles Johnson likes the Lakers. That being said, he should be asleep for the big game and not watching basketball.

He's just doing the typical Georgia native thing of not being a fan of the home team unless it's the braves.

It's Monday night football.  I'd rather those guys stay up late and sleep until 1 or 2 in the afternoon so they're not ready for beddyby by the time the game rolls around.

Watching Clips/Spurs instead of MNF, first non Hornets game I've watched this season, feel like the Spurs gotta get the win, but who knows.

I am so motha fugin drunk at 4am. On a 5 game win streak vs fugin douches online. Faith in my hornets.. my team 4 ever.. n panthers.. takin care o buisnes on my own..

GO HORNETS

GO PANTHERS

XBOX MATCH SET 2K MADDEN.. fug IT BRING IT ON

Wiggins has looked awesome these last two games. Played solid D on Harden the other night a few times that I saw and now tonight in NO he has 20 so far through 3

T-Wolves might be legit in a few years with the young talent they have on the team. I can only assume they'll also have a high pick in next years draft as well