Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther_Brotherhood

#1 Problem on the team

The problem is its no longer preseason, but the hornets are still playing like it is.

tbh, a lot of teams have that problem early in the season

Ive been a McDermott advocator since the end of the season last year. What are you talking about?

Maybe.

Find me a quote of you vouching for McD first.

Maybe.

Find me a quote of you vouching for McD first.

I feel ashamed to waste my time to cater to you, but I'll look for one

I feel ashamed to waste my time to cater to you, but I'll look for one

Lol!!!!!

Ima read that one more time.

Just some tidbits from the large McDermott threads. Honestly I didn't have to debate much because teeray was getting off on you motherfugers in the McDermott debate.

I'll admit he wasn't my top choice, but I really wanted him, Stauskus, or Lavine. Him and Hairston would have instantly been our best draft ever

tbh, a lot of teams have that problem early in the season

They're no longer playing preseason ball, still a little ruff.

Vonleh picked pissed me off to the max. I hope he proves me wrong but I don't expect much from him at all in the future

Vonleh picked pissed me off to the max. I hope he proves me wrong but I don't expect much from him at all in the future

Replace it with Zeller and that's pretty much what everyone was saying last year.

I dont understand how some fans are so quick to write off and dispose of a player

I really don't understand the anger over Vonleh. Pretty much everyone outside this message board felt like Vonleh was the steal of the draft. Including MJ.

I've seen some guys hit some great shots on us too. It's not like they are all gimmes. Some of the easy dunks and layups bother me. We have some guys learning still. We lost MKG for a few games and made some offense over defense decisions in our playing time. 

The biggest problem I see with Biyombo is you can't trust him. He has stone hands. Even a simple rebound can be an adventure with him. Maybe they are working with him in practice and will bring him out when Max wears down.

Replace it with Zeller and that's pretty much what everyone was saying last year.

cody still hasn't proved anything. A couple games is nothing. Let's see him continue it before we judge

I really don't understand the anger over Vonleh. Pretty much everyone outside this message board felt like Vonleh was the steal of the draft. Including MJ.

I've seen some guys hit some great shots on us too. It's not like they are all gimmes. Some of the easy dunks and layups bother me. We have some guys learning still. We lost MKG for a few games and made some offense over defense decisions in our playing time. 

The biggest problem I see with Biyombo is you can't trust him. He has stone hands. Even a simple rebound can be an adventure with him. Maybe they are working with him in practice and will bring him out when Max wears down.

Vonleh is REALLY raw and there is a more than likely chance he never lives up to his draft position. 

McBuckets is already polished and you know exactly what you are gonna get from him. 

Time will tell if the gamble pays off or if it was a flop.