• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plewis

2015 North Carolina State University Mens Basketball

I noticed we don't really have a thread about NC State this year other than the court design one... which by the way is pretty baller if you ask me.

NCSU is at halftime against Jacksonville right now.

We had the play of the season so far with Beejay Anya performing four, count'em FOUR blocks on one single possession by Jacksonville. Dude had me laughing like a little girl by the last one. It was amazing. 

As far as our team I gotta say we have a bunch of high-flying athletes that seem to play extremely hard for Mark Gottfried. The unfortunate thing is that we only have 2 or 3 actual basketball players on the team right now. I like the game plan by coach. We have tons of upside and I believe Gottfried and Lutz will help these kids reach their potential. 

Where's my Wolfpack in the Huddle? Thoughts?

There is a reason... nc state is the little brother that just gets beat down and beat down and beat down by his older brothers and keeps coming back for more

... Or maybe it's because the season just started and no games have been played that really matter?

State has plenty of fans on CH, this college bball forum is just yawn right now.

There is a reason... nc state is the little brother that just gets beat down and beat down and beat down by his older brothers and keeps coming back for more

Can you get that all on a tshirt at the UNC section at Walmart?

Can you get that all on a tshirt at the UNC section at Walmart?

He's a Duke fan...

But it's obvious to see what you're go to insult is.

It's actually a pretty sorry insult to... when are you going to suit up for the Panthers? Maybe you should just stick to pulling for your JV football team.

NC State will be good this season. They're very understated because they aren't full of any big time recruits but they have a good balance of players. I'd be surprised if our season wasn't at least close to what it was last year

He's a Duke fan...

But it's obvious to see what you're go to insult is.

It's actually a pretty sorry insult to... when are you going to suit up for the Panthers? Maybe you should just stick to pulling for your JV football team.

Why didn't you go to UNC too dumb or is it because they teach evolution?

Take that poo to the Smack forums. This thread is about NCSU basketball. Thanks for the video SZ James... some of those blocks still make me giggle a bit.

TBH our team reminds me of a Bruce Pearl-coached Tennessee Volunteers team. You have some of the most physical, athletic and tough guys out there... guys that play their asses off. They may not be great at the finer points of basketball but they are going to be fun to watch and win a lot of games. I'm looking forward to what this season is going to bring.

Why didn't you go to UNC too dumb or is it because they teach evolution?

If not getting in with a 3.5 means I'm dumb than yes. I could have gone to NCSU but I don't want to milk cows for a living.

I like to think that Vandenbosh or whatever his name is speaks like Drago from Rocky

Vandenbosh should be gone now I think.

I like that we have a kid on our team with the last name Brickhouse. That's awesome I wish that was my last name.