• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

UNC receives Notice of Allegations

​I can only assume you are agreeing with me because you keep deflecting and not actually answering my question.  You either believe him or you don't, seems like a simple enough question to answer.

​You are under the impression that Roy is obligated to reveal whether or not he has actually read the NOA or not. Let me be the first to tell you, he isn't obligated to.

​ So all the years coach k has been coaching Rasheed's the first one to ever be a pain in the ass. And get kicked off for it. Yeah right!

You keep thinking they kicked him off for that. It's called damage control getting ahead of the storm. 

And just because the young women didn't come forward doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Story goes they were scared to death of the repercussions from all the Dook loonies.

​You are under the impression that Roy is obligated to reveal whether or not he has actually read the NOA or not. Let me be the first to tell you, he isn't obligated to.

Do you feel your coach is honest? I feel like my coach is honest.

Do you feel your coach is honest? I feel like my coach is honest.

​Then you are an absentminded fool.

​You have added so much to this thread.  Thank you!

Like you've added anything of substance. You're a Roy hater.  And you can't even enjoy winning a NC this year. Because you're obsessed with UNC being favored to win it next year. 

One things for certain no matter what YOU do or say , will have any effect on the UNC outcome. 

Coach k proved how "honest" he is with the whole sheed scandal. 

Wth? It quoted me as saying those things which I didn't.

I don't know how that happen. Dam new format screwed it up.

I'll take full responsibility for that post.  Sorry bout the confusion. 

Like you've added anything of substance. You're a Roy hater.  And you can't even enjoy winning a NC this year. Because you're obsessed with UNC being favored to win it next year. 

One things for certain no matter what YOU do or say , will have any effect on the UNC outcome. 

Coach k proved how "honest" he is with the whole sheed scandal. 

I've asked you guys multiple times if you believe roy and none of you will come out with a direct answer. Maybe if you would answer we could have a real discussion. What was coach K not honest about with the Rasheed situation?

Take the blue glasses off. Do you honestly think he was thrown off cause he was a pain in the ass. Coach  k has had plenty of players who were a-holes that weren't thrown off team. Sheed got tossed cause of his sexual assault problems. 

And I could care less what Roy says or doesn't say about NCAA report. It is what it is.

And a person with an agenda and a 1 track mind is not someone I care to have a discussion with. 

Take the blue glasses off. Do you honestly think he was thrown off cause he was a pain in the ass. Coach  k has had plenty of players who were a-holes that weren't thrown off team. Sheed got tossed cause of his sexual assault problems. 

And I could care less what Roy says or doesn't say about NCAA report. It is what it is.

And a person with an agenda and a 1 track mind is not someone I care to have a discussion with. 

​Yes he was complaining about playing time, he was late to practice, was kicked out of several practices, and was being generally a bad teammate.  The alleged sexual assault stuff came out at a retreat last April and he was suspended from the team while the investigation took place.  He was cleared after the investigation was concluded. If he was kicked off the team for sexual assault problems why did coach K wait until January?  Your timeline doesn't make sense.  

2nj8wmp.jpg

​Since you are having trouble adding anything with substance to the thread I will help you out, it looks like tomorrow is the day the NOA finally gets released.  Good luck!