Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

This just in...rookie absorbing playbook like a sponge. In other camp activity every year...

Sorry couldn't  resist because it's a quote from that hilarious video.

http://youtu.be/Od1CiMyjd1Q

• Pie 4

Got a Feeling we might see him in the End-zone at some point this season.

Only a matter of how many times.  It's what he does, GMan emphasized it in the draft presser.

He's learning from Luke and TD. You couldn't ask for better mentors. Only a matter of time he takes Klein's job and never looks back.

....honestly I wouldn't mind seeing him take a few handoffs on the offensive side too, dude's RB highlight reel is pretty sick :)

Have they switched him to running back yet?

This just in...rookie absorbing playbook like a sponge. In other camp activity every year...

Sorry couldn't  resist because it's a quote from that hilarious video.

http://youtu.be/Od1CiMyjd1Q

LOL.  Yeah, I hear that video playing in my head now every time I read any positive article / comment about a player in training camp...

• Pie 2

We have to remember that because he was on the quarter system in college he is behind the other rookies.

TD didn't change the world his first camp either (yes yes position change...) I expect Shaq to follow a similar path.

This is the kind of news I want to hear out of the teams 1st round pick. Truthfully I really hope he takes the position by the end of training camp.

• Pie 1

TD didn't change the world his first camp either (yes yes position change...) I expect Shaq to follow a similar path.

While I'll grant that his position on the roster is still listed as 'linebacker',  would it not be fair to say then given the double duty he's going to be pulling, Thompson could be described as doing a 'position switch'  also?

His speed should lead to many NFC South fannies getting tagged.  Can't wait

• Pie 1