Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Another guy whose struggles are perhaps more mental than physical. Hopefully you're right and the light has come on for him now rather than waiting for the season to start.

• Pie 2

Good to hear the Ealy is progressing. I don't expect him to break out until his 3rd year as DE's normally take some time to mature and understand the finer aspects of playing in the NFL. (Just see that CJ practise hand movements every day before or after practise) But I have really high hopes for him and love his versatility to play both on the outside and inside, which is what made Hardy so valuable. I just hope he understands that practise makes the foundation for what happens on the field on Sundays, though there are some players that just suck in practise and a switch turns on on game day.

• Pie 1

Yeah those cleats are amazing. Physically I know he can do it, but it's all about repetition and technique for him. He should be in CJ's back pocket constantly. He can learn a lot from him. 

A lot of times, trying too hard can make people look like they are behind the curve. May not be the case, but could very well be. Rest of the world calls it over thinking! 

Much like CJ is illustrating, it's all about fundamentals while still challenging yourself to be a student of the game

A stout Ealy would also improve the quality rotation at defensive end, allowing Charles Johsnon and Mario Addison to stay more rested and effective. 

View full article

Didn't you leave someone out?

I don't know whether it was just a simple oversight, or perhaps a Freudian slip, but your negation of Frank Alexander may mean something.