Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

Wegher will not make it through waivers, if he does I'll eat a Crow Sammich.

Great read by Marlowe! Hoping he squeezes on the team somehow.

I hope to never see Joe Webb playing qb for us in a regular season game but in terms of a third string qb you won't find much better than him. 

If we are down to Webb in any regular season, we are doomed at that point anyway which is why I NEVER understand keeping 3 QB's.

Safe to say our bench and scrub defense is pretty good against other teams scrubs.

Cox reminds me of Junior Galette with how low he gets pre-snap.  I hope he makes the team too.

If we are down to Webb in any regular season, we are doomed at that point anyway which is why I NEVER understand keeping 3 QB's.

There's always a chance of losing your top two QBs. In that case, it's nice having somebody that can go in and not lose the game. Not to mention Webb adds value on Special Teams as well. Hell, he prevented a Devin Hester TD.

not doomed, look at cardinals last year. Well I bet now they had a 3rd string qb like webb

Hello Dave?  This is the Houston Texans...about Joe Webb....

i have faith in joe webb. if he's forced to play QB so be it. he could win a game in a pinch imo. but the fact he can play WR and get tackles on ST's is unheard of. who has a 3rd QB who can do that?

Chandler at LT this preseason has looked better than Bell ever has. 

Final cut is when???? Tuesday right

This Sunday